Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I'd like to see Saw Stop type technology applied to this!

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

The blade did stop after the cut was made.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Not a chance.

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CW" wrote in message
Not a chance.

Yes, that was worse than the Mona Lisa....

Bill

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

Gullible? ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

What they loose in precision, they gain in fun.
To some woodworking is a profession, to others it is a hobby, and apparently
others it is a sport.

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-03-15 22:42:25 -0400, "Matt" said:

To some woodworking is a profession, to others it is a hobby, and
apparently others it is a sport.

For others -- ad agencies, say -- it's a livelihood. Isn't this the
same outfit with the measuring tape olympics?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" writes:

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

Simple - don't spin the blade. A
A rock would have done the same thing as a blade.

Lathe applied finish Dick Woodturning 18 February 19th 07 01:30 PM
SCUDERI SPLIT-CYCLE Technology - a new type of engine Chris UK diy 1 August 29th 06 12:50 PM
Applied Moldings [email protected] Woodworking 2 January 21st 06 02:39 AM
Should finish be applied or not? Doug Woodworking 0 February 27th 05 03:20 PM