DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I'd like to see Saw Stop type technology applied to this! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/299749-id-like-see-saw-stop-type-technology-applied.html)

John Grossbohlin[_2_] March 15th 10 01:57 AM

I'd like to see Saw Stop type technology applied to this!

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] March 15th 10 02:35 AM

I'd like to see Saw Stop type technology applied to this!

"John Grossbohlin" wrote

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

The blade did stop after the cut was made.

CW[_6_] March 15th 10 02:48 AM

I'd like to see Saw Stop type technology applied to this!

Not a chance.

Bill March 15th 10 03:08 AM

I'd like to see Saw Stop type technology applied to this!

"CW" wrote in message
Not a chance.

Yes, that was worse than the Mona Lisa....

Bill

Leon[_6_] March 15th 10 03:14 PM

I'd like to see Saw Stop type technology applied to this!

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

Gullible? ;~)

Matt March 16th 10 02:42 AM

I'd like to see Saw Stop type technology applied to this!

What they loose in precision, they gain in fun.
To some woodworking is a profession, to others it is a hobby, and apparently
others it is a sport.

Steve[_52_] March 16th 10 05:29 AM

On 2010-03-15 22:42:25 -0400, "Matt" said:

To some woodworking is a profession, to others it is a hobby, and
apparently others it is a sport.

For others -- ad agencies, say -- it's a livelihood. Isn't this the
same outfit with the measuring tape olympics?

Maxwell Lol March 18th 10 02:52 AM

"John Grossbohlin" writes:

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/extreme-carpenter-skills/

Simple - don't spin the blade. A
A rock would have done the same thing as a blade.