Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Iturra Design 2010 Catalog PDF

I have a PDF of the 2010 Iturra Design Catalog. Its about 38 MB. I
don't think its a copyright violation to share it, as I assume they
want it available to woodworkers. I have no idea of how to make it
available. Suggestions if there is any interest, and I'm not
violating any copyright rules.

Mike M
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike M" wrote in message
I have a PDF of the 2010 Iturra Design Catalog. Its about 38 MB. I
don't think its a copyright violation to share it, as I assume they
want it available to woodworkers. I have no idea of how to make it
available. Suggestions if there is any interest, and I'm not
violating any copyright rules.

Mike M

You can post it as an attachment on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking and
those interested can DL it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

This has been posted to alt.binaries.e-book.tecnical in the last 24 hours

MeltRod
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/21/10 11:30 PM, Mike M wrote:
I have a PDF of the 2010 Iturra Design Catalog. Its about 38 MB. I
don't think its a copyright violation to share it, as I assume they
want it available to woodworkers. I have no idea of how to make it
available. Suggestions if there is any interest, and I'm not
violating any copyright rules.

Mike M

There are ten million free files hosting/sharing sites on the web,
probably including whoever you get your internet service through.

Please do that, instead of a binary Usenet server.
If you want, email it to me and I'll put it on my website.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:54:56 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 2/21/10 11:30 PM, Mike M wrote:
I have a PDF of the 2010 Iturra Design Catalog. Its about 38 MB. I
don't think its a copyright violation to share it, as I assume they
want it available to woodworkers. I have no idea of how to make it
available. Suggestions if there is any interest, and I'm not
violating any copyright rules.

Mike M

There are ten million free files hosting/sharing sites on the web,
probably including whoever you get your internet service through.

Please do that, instead of a binary Usenet server.
If you want, email it to me and I'll put it on my website.

I don't think I can e-mail that big of a file, but another poster gave
a link to where its posted. I checked with my buddy and thats where
he got it so that might be easiest. If not we'll see it there is a
way to get it to you.

Mike M

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On 2/21/10 11:30 PM, Mike M wrote:
I have a PDF of the 2010 Iturra Design Catalog. Its about 38 MB. I
don't think its a copyright violation to share it, as I assume they
want it available to woodworkers. I have no idea of how to make it
available. Suggestions if there is any interest, and I'm not
violating any copyright rules.

Mike M

There are ten million free files hosting/sharing sites on the web,
probably including whoever you get your internet service through.

Please do that, instead of a binary Usenet server.
If you want, email it to me and I'll put it on my website.

I don't think I can e-mail that big of a file, but another poster gave
a link to where its posted. I checked with my buddy and thats where
he got it so that might be easiest. If not we'll see it there is a
way to get it to you.

Mike M

I saw that post. It's a binary newsgroup.
If someone can get the stupid thing to me, I'll get us all in the 00's
and post in on the web.

One decade at a time. :-)

It boggles my mind that this company makes people jump though hoops to
buy their products. Maybe one of them has a grandchild who can take
five minutes to set up a website for them.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.businessmarketinginstitut...tmn/iturra.pdf

Dave in Houston
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/22/10 2:04 PM, Dave In Texas wrote:

http://www.businessmarketinginstitut...tmn/iturra.pdf

Dave in Houston

Dave, you rock... but that pdf seems to jump from pg 2 to pg 44.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On 2/21/10 11:30 PM, Mike M wrote:
[...]

It may be worse than that, even.

IIRC, it's a PDF OF a manually scanned paper catalog....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:42:49 GMT, wrote:

This has been posted to alt.binaries.e-book.tecnical in the last 24 hours

MeltRod

I tried alt.binaries.e-book.technical (check the spelling) and didn't
find it.

Mike O.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:53:33 -0600, Mike O. wrote:

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:42:49 GMT, wrote:

This has been posted to alt.binaries.e-book.tecnical in the last 24 hours

MeltRod

I tried alt.binaries.e-book.technical (check the spelling) and didn't
find it.

Mike O.

Never mind...it's there.

Mike O.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:13:38 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
I waded through thousands of posts by Rockhound57 and gave up. If it is
that difficult to get a catalog, screw 'em.

No search function in your newsgroup browser?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:13:38 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
I waded through thousands of posts by Rockhounr57 and gave up. If it is
that difficult to get a catalog, screw 'em.

It's there Ed. A search for "iturra" brought up the one and only file
posted yesterday at 7:00 pm. Try sorting by date and time. There's
only three files posted at that time period.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:13:38 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
I waded through thousands of posts by Rockhounr57 and gave up. If it is
that difficult to get a catalog, screw 'em.

It's there Ed. A search for "iturra" brought up the one and only file
posted yesterday at 7:00 pm. Try sorting by date and time. There's
only three files posted at that time period.

Great, it is in yEnc. Now I have to use my other reader and find it again.
I'll pass. It is actually posted numerous times but still listed as 3 of 11.

What's Up with Iturra Design? -MIKE- Woodworking 19 October 21st 15 07:41 PM
Iturra Design? MikeWhy Woodworking 0 March 7th 09 11:43 PM
iturra design catalog larry Woodworking 5 November 22nd 07 03:53 PM
Iturra Design Bandsaw Catalog Layne Woodworking 17 November 30th 05 04:43 PM
Catalog - Design Within Reach Questions MJG Home Ownership 0 October 7th 03 03:28 AM