Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Iturra Design 2010 Catalog PDF

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:54:56 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 2/21/10 11:30 PM, Mike M wrote:
I have a PDF of the 2010 Iturra Design Catalog. Its about 38 MB. I
don't think its a copyright violation to share it, as I assume they
want it available to woodworkers. I have no idea of how to make it
available. Suggestions if there is any interest, and I'm not
violating any copyright rules.

Mike M

There are ten million free files hosting/sharing sites on the web,
probably including whoever you get your internet service through.

Please do that, instead of a binary Usenet server.
If you want, email it to me and I'll put it on my website.

I don't think I can e-mail that big of a file, but another poster gave
a link to where its posted. I checked with my buddy and thats where
he got it so that might be easiest. If not we'll see it there is a
way to get it to you.

Mike M