Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Canuck Pride

Finally got an Olympic gold on home turf.

Congrats.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Finally got an Olympic gold on home turf.

Congrats.

Lew

Good for them! They have something else to be proud of
This mayor is only 88 years old. The town has no debt and millions in the
bank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY79KbCptTo ·

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Finally got an Olympic gold on home turf.

Congrats.

Lew

Good for them! They have something else to be proud of
This mayor is only 88 years old. The town has no debt and millions in
the bank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY79KbCptTo ·

I like fiscal conservatives ... The other kind are just insensitive
grin.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 16, 6:46*am, Han wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote om:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
.. .
Finally got an Olympic gold on home turf.

Congrats.

Lew

Good for them! *They have *something else to be proud of
This mayor is only 88 years old. The town has no debt and millions in
the bank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY79KbCptTo·

I like fiscal conservatives ... *The other kind are just insensitive
grin.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

I know _you_ get it. Many don't. Some people think you have to be
either hard-core left or hard-core right, what you get is the US
congress as it is. Nothing gets done this way. It is possible to be
conservative and have a heart, And by that I do not mean the Rovian
version of compassionate conservatism, that's just smoke and mirrors.
It IS possible to be smart with your money, get rich, believe in God,
peace and still care about the less fortunate.
What is so wrong about being centrist?

Kudos to Hazel!!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

What is so wrong about being centrist?

No good sound bites.

I'm semi-serious.

-- Doug

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Canuck Pride

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Finally got an Olympic gold on home turf.

Congrats.

Lew

Canada would have more metals but we are all out shovelling snow to the top
of whistler.You would have an easy time selling snow to a Canadian right
now.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Rusty" wrote

Canada would have more metals but we are all out shovelling snow to the
top of whistler.You would have an easy time selling snow to a Canadian
right now.

There was an article in the paper of a reporter who filled his truck with
snow and drove to the Olympics. When he told the gaurd of his contribution
to the snow relief effort, they were not amused.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 16, 11:31*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Rusty" *wrote

Canada would have more metals but we are all out shovelling snow to the
top of whistler.You would have an easy time selling snow to a Canadian
right now.

There was an article in the paper of a reporter who filled his truck with
snow and drove to the Olympics. When he told the gaurd of his contribution
to the snow relief effort, they were not amused.

It is those GWarmer idiots that are already busy pointing their booger-
laden little fingers and proclaiming it is all OUR FAULT that we don't
have snow. It's Vancouver for fooksakes! It always rains there, the
mountains are on the edge of a RAINFOREST!!
The skiers were talking about skiing into clammy warmer air compared
to the air they had when they started.
As soon as it was announced that the 2010 games were going to be in
Vancouver, a few of us immediately commented: "That oughtta be
interesting.." Vancouver's weather is like Amsterdam's, rain with an
occasional high and a hooker.
Don't get me wrong, I love Canada, but you can keep that cesspool of
yuppy snotnosed loft-living Bimmer drivers.....I don't mean this in a
BAD way....
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Rusty" wrote in message

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Finally got an Olympic gold on home turf.

Congrats.

Lew

Canada would have more metals but we are all out shovelling snow to the
top of whistler.You would have an easy time selling snow to a Canadian
right now.

So the *metal* was all used to make shovels?

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/16/2010 4:21 PM, Max wrote:

So the *metal* was all used to make shovels?

*Canadium* /n./ An alloy of bronze, silver, and gold used in the
manufacture of ceremonial snow shovels in the Great White North.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 16, 5:29*pm, Morris Dovey wrote:
On 2/16/2010 4:21 PM, Max wrote:

So the *metal* was all used to make shovels?

*Canadium* /n./ An alloy of bronze, silver, and gold used in the
manufacture of ceremonial snow shovels in the Great White North.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USAhttp://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/

The really high-end ones have a whale penis as a handle.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Feb 16, 11:31 am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Rusty" wrote

[...]

Hottest January in recorded history. Yah it is Canada's New York ..only
prettier.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 16, 8:14*pm, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote in news:20df530a-812a-4723-98db-
:

The really high-end ones have a whale penis as a handle.

I'll believe tha when I see a photo of the shovel, and the face of the
whale who "contributed".

(joke?)

--
Best regards
Han

If that whale is still alive, I'd be interested to his face also...G

Union Pride * Metalworking 28 March 23rd 08 05:22 AM
Neighbours envy, owners pride [email protected] Home Repair 0 February 25th 08 01:05 PM
OT America's Pride lifts yourname Metalworking 0 October 8th 07 07:59 PM
Mill's Pride Cabinet Question Ryan Home Repair 6 January 3rd 07 09:28 PM
thermo-pride furnace cuts off ridgeback Home Repair 1 November 28th 06 04:57 PM