Posted to rec.woodworking
Rusty[_3_] Rusty[_3_] is offline

Default Canuck Pride

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Feb 16, 11:31 am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Rusty" wrote

Canada would have more metals but we are all out shovelling snow to the
top of whistler.You would have an easy time selling snow to a Canadian
right now.

There was an article in the paper of a reporter who filled his truck with
snow and drove to the Olympics. When he told the gaurd of his contribution
to the snow relief effort, they were not amused.

It is those GWarmer idiots that are already busy pointing their booger-
laden little fingers and proclaiming it is all OUR FAULT that we don't
have snow. It's Vancouver for fooksakes! It always rains there, the
mountains are on the edge of a RAINFOREST!!
The skiers were talking about skiing into clammy warmer air compared
to the air they had when they started.
As soon as it was announced that the 2010 games were going to be in
Vancouver, a few of us immediately commented: "That oughtta be
interesting.." Vancouver's weather is like Amsterdam's, rain with an
occasional high and a hooker.
Don't get me wrong, I love Canada, but you can keep that cesspool of
yuppy snotnosed loft-living Bimmer drivers.....I don't mean this in a
BAD way....

Hottest January in recorded history. Yah it is Canada's New York ..only
prettier.