Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lid Supports

Would like to use the lid supports from Rockler as per
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=410
However Rockler is out of stock. Have goggled for another supplier for
these supports with no luck. Would anybody know of any other supplier
for the same supports? Thanks/

Vic H.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/14/10 6:44 PM, Victor H. wrote:
Would like to use the lid supports from Rockler as per
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=410
However Rockler is out of stock. Have goggled for another supplier for
these supports with no luck. Would anybody know of any other supplier
for the same supports? Thanks/

Vic H.

They have those at Lowes.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 14, 7:44*pm, Victor H. wrote:

Vic:

Do you have an ACE Hardware store about? The "fully-stocked" ACE
Stores (and the older ones, esp) often have quite a selection of such
items in stock.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 14, 7:44*pm, Victor H. wrote:
Would like to use the lid supports from Rockler as perhttp://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=410
However Rockler is out of stock. Have goggled for another supplier for
these supports with no luck. Would anybody know of any other supplier
for the same supports? Thanks/

Vic H.

Lid Supports
Right Side Mount, 35-40 Inch Lbs., Lid Support

Right Side Mount, 35-40 Inch Lbs., Lid SupportRockler
Sale Price:
6.99

http://www.woodworkit.com/hardware/t...upports?page=2

Prevents lids from accidentally slamming shut on fingers. Measures
approximately 5' long pivot to pivot in extended position. Use this
formula to choose your supports: (lid wt. times front to back si...
Read More
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/15/10 11:34 AM, Hoosierpopi wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:44 pm, Victor wrote:
Would like to use the lid supports from Rockler as perhttp://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=410
However Rockler is out of stock. Have goggled for another supplier for
these supports with no luck. Would anybody know of any other supplier
for the same supports? Thanks/

http://www.woodworkit.com/hardware/t...upports?page=2

That's just a Rockler "associate" store. Click the link, it takes you
to Rockler.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

Woodcraft has 'em...
Posted to rec.woodworking

OK, I'll let you in on my secret supplier but don't tell anyone else,
this is just between you and me.

D Lawless. It seems they are out of the $1.50 version so they only
have the $4.00 version in stock. Their website is not so easy to use
but their prices are just never matched. I think they are actually a
wholesale supplier to smaller stores but sell direct to the public. If
I recall, they have free shipping for orders over $50

Look in this page http://www.dlawlesshardware.com/frsudrfrhigl.html

Shelf supports Roger Morton UK diy 6 November 10th 08 07:40 PM
Shelf supports Jimbo Woodworking 1 September 7th 07 07:19 PM
Stair supports? noxpurt Woodworking 13 April 27th 06 04:49 PM
Hot Tub Supports [email protected] Home Ownership 2 December 31st 04 06:46 PM
Hottub supports Kelly Home Repair 7 July 2nd 03 07:55 PM