Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Two parties

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 08:43:34 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
I addressed Lew's point directly, and I'll do the same with your support of
it. In what ways do you feel the NRA has gutted any good laws?

I can't answer that. There isn't anything comparable to the NRA up in
Canada.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 08:43:34 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
I addressed Lew's point directly, and I'll do the same with your support
of
it. In what ways do you feel the NRA has gutted any good laws?

I can't answer that. There isn't anything comparable to the NRA up in
Canada.

Well, you had previously stated, "Han, observe a gun ownership advocate.
Note how he scrambles to attack
the person instead of trying to argue the impeccable point made by the gun
control advocate.", so I assumed from your statement that you had some
evidence on your side of the discussion, which reflected the gutting of good
laws. How else could you view Han's point as impeccable?

--

-Mike-

Two parties Douglas Johnson[_2_] Woodworking 7 February 4th 10 11:59 AM
Two parties Robatoy[_2_] Woodworking 3 February 4th 10 05:49 AM
Two parties Upscale Woodworking 2 February 4th 10 05:31 AM
Two parties HeyBub[_3_] Woodworking 0 February 2nd 10 04:40 PM
Two parties J. Clarke Woodworking 0 February 2nd 10 03:26 PM