Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I want. (Wondering how splinter free it would cut wood)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 22, 9:02*am, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

nebber minnd... e x p e n s i v e.
Just the pump $ 50K + for a 15-year old used one.

Oh well....*turns on IdeaShredder*
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

Can't comment on the above, but laser jets for doing complex CNC
controlled die board latouts are old hat.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 22, 10:14*am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

Can't comment on the above, but laser jets for doing complex CNC
controlled die board latouts are old hat.

Lew

Pumping water at 40,000 psig with abrasives added into the mix can't
possibly be a low maintenance proposition. Some of those pump are 150
HP.

Also, the wood would get wet, as opposed to burn and smoke/stink like
it does with lasers.

I'll just stay with rotary cutters. Maybe do an aggregate head one
day, those make a lot of sense.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 22, 6:02*am, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

I want one!!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:11:00 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Jan 22, 9:02*am, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

nebber minnd... e x p e n s i v e.
Just the pump $ 50K + for a 15-year old used one.

Shootin' abrasives & water has to be hard as hell on a pump.

Oh well....*turns on IdeaShredder*

Oh, my Buddha. Is _that_ a Festeringtool, too?

--
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.
The amount of work is the same.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:50:11 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi
scrawled the following:

On Jan 22, 6:02*am, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

I want one!!!!

But where would you put it in your camper? Would it displace Marilyn?
(Heaven forfend!)

Where the hell are you now? I haven't followed the PUD since you made
it to la playa. Ah reckon I'll have to go see, huh? Awwww, isn't
that cute? The pic of you hanging by your tail with the cookie in
your hand is just darling. You're considerably more furry and
animated than I remember from Thanksgiving, though.

Looks like a fun trip, and you're going to continue it, eh? Cool.

Not telling your housesitter that you had a snowblower was a bummer,
but heading into summer at the Equator and beyond would have kept that
thought from your mind, I'm sure.

P.S: Don't be dissin' de Prez of Mex while in Mexico, eh?

--
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.
The amount of work is the same.
-Carlos Castaneda, mystic and author (1925-1998)
-------
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:11:00 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Jan 22, 9:02*am, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

nebber minnd... e x p e n s i v e.
Just the pump $ 50K + for a 15-year old used one.

Shootin' abrasives & water has to be hard as hell on a pump.

Oh well....*turns on IdeaShredder*

Oh, my Buddha. Is _that_ a Fester{-}ingtool, too?

Oh, my uncle, no. Itt (not Thing -- Thing is a _hand_ tool)
is closer to a Morticia-er, although they don't talk much
about _that_ granddaughter, the white sheep of the family;
after all, Wednesday's child 'has far to go'.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:56:50 -0600, the infamous
(Robert Bonomi) scrawled the following:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:11:00 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Jan 22, 9:02*am, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

nebber minnd... e x p e n s i v e.
Just the pump $ 50K + for a 15-year old used one.

Shootin' abrasives & water has to be hard as hell on a pump.

Oh well....*turns on IdeaShredder*

Oh, my Buddha. Is _that_ a Fester{-}ingtool, too?

Oh, my uncle, no. Itt (not Thing -- Thing is a _hand_ tool)
is closer to a Morticia-er, although they don't talk much
about _that_ granddaughter, the white sheep of the family;
after all, Wednesday's child 'has far to go'.

Yum! I love Cristina white sheep. slurp So did Casper. Winona Ryder
was a little hottie in her goth getup in Beetlejuice, too.

---
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
talking about global warming hysteria, January, 2007.

How to Remove a Splinter Phisherman[_2_] Woodworking 15 May 15th 09 08:59 PM
Splinter Dr. Deb Woodworking 3 August 20th 08 04:39 PM
Just wondering. Sam Clayton Metalworking 16 July 21st 05 10:34 AM
Oak Splinter - Router Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 5 March 7th 05 01:26 PM
A Splinter Problem Bob Schmall Woodworking 1 September 11th 04 10:26 PM