Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I want. (Wondering how splinter free it would cut wood)

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:56:50 -0600, the infamous
(Robert Bonomi) scrawled the following:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:11:00 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Jan 22, 9:02*am, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

nebber minnd... e x p e n s i v e.
Just the pump $ 50K + for a 15-year old used one.

Shootin' abrasives & water has to be hard as hell on a pump.

Oh well....*turns on IdeaShredder*

Oh, my Buddha. Is _that_ a Fester{-}ingtool, too?

Oh, my uncle, no. Itt (not Thing -- Thing is a _hand_ tool)
is closer to a Morticia-er, although they don't talk much
about _that_ granddaughter, the white sheep of the family;
after all, Wednesday's child 'has far to go'.

Yum! I love Cristina white sheep. slurp So did Casper. Winona Ryder
was a little hottie in her goth getup in Beetlejuice, too.

---
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
talking about global warming hysteria, January, 2007.