Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I want. (Wondering how splinter free it would cut wood)

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:50:11 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi
scrawled the following:

On Jan 22, 6:02*am, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1183587705

I want one!!!!

But where would you put it in your camper? Would it displace Marilyn?
(Heaven forfend!)

Where the hell are you now? I haven't followed the PUD since you made
it to la playa. Ah reckon I'll have to go see, huh? Awwww, isn't
that cute? The pic of you hanging by your tail with the cookie in
your hand is just darling. You're considerably more furry and
animated than I remember from Thanksgiving, though.

Looks like a fun trip, and you're going to continue it, eh? Cool.

Not telling your housesitter that you had a snowblower was a bummer,
but heading into summer at the Equator and beyond would have kept that
thought from your mind, I'm sure.

P.S: Don't be dissin' de Prez of Mex while in Mexico, eh?

--
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.
The amount of work is the same.