Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default BookCase Update and HDR Photog

"Swingman" wrote

I hate to open another Pandora's box (Festool'ed hell outta the budget
last month), and although I've done some beautiful pieces, doing justice
to the beauty of the wood for presentation purposes has always been
problematic for my limited equipment and skills. Judging from your
example, HDR is indeed something to explore in that regard.

I really can't advise you in this regard as I am as clueless as you are in
this department. And I sypathyze with having to spend big bucks on some
tools. I need to do similar things as well for my business, And forgive me
for pointing out the obvious.

You CAN deduct the cost of a camera since you are definitely using it for
business.

I know, I know, deductions don't pay the bills. Now if I could just figure
out how to do that! ;-)

BookCase Update and HDR Photog GarageWoodworks Woodworking 56 January 15th 10 10:21 PM
BOOKCASE. J T Woodworking 0 March 11th 06 07:10 PM
bookcase help George Snyder Woodworking 2 April 3rd 05 09:21 PM
TRADITIONAL BOOKCASE J T Woodworking 0 January 8th 05 01:25 PM
newbie bookcase Adam Woodworking 0 September 1st 04 11:21 PM