Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

I am Woodcraft yesterday and I am looking at the Saw Stop saws. No money to
buy one, but just thinking when I upgrade maybe I will go that route. On
the saw there is a video playing that is demonstrating the how the saw
works.

Some other customer stands next to me and says: "What they don't tell you is
that after the saw does its thing in an emergency you need to buy new parts
from them to make the saw work again."

I say: "But you still have your fingers"

He then says: "But your saw won't work again until you buy the parts - from
them!"

I almost replied again with "You still have your fingers" but I figured it
was pointless. Apparently this guy has figured out that the corporate plan
is to save your fingers but stick it to you in the wallet afterwards.

Larry C