Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

On 1/7/2010 3:33 PM, Larry C wrote:
I am Woodcraft yesterday and I am looking at the Saw Stop saws. No
money to buy one, but just thinking when I upgrade maybe I will go that
route. On the saw there is a video playing that is demonstrating the how
the saw works.

Some other customer stands next to me and says: "What they don't tell
you is that after the saw does its thing in an emergency you need to buy
new parts from them to make the saw work again."

I say: "But you still have your fingers"

He then says: "But your saw won't work again until you buy the parts -
from them!"

I almost replied again with "You still have your fingers" but I figured
it was pointless. Apparently this guy has figured out that the corporate
plan is to save your fingers but stick it to you in the wallet afterwards.

I kept telling my youngest daughter that, on a daily basis, roughly half
the people she deals with are below average IQ ... but she responded
that I didn't factor in that many of them might be concentrated in one
area ... wherever it is that Al Franken lives.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08