Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Heeeeeeeeerrre's Mary Ann!!!

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 5:28 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
For all you -zoids out there who can still recall generating a bit of
moisture from watching MaryAnn (Gilligan's Island for you non-zoids),
here she is today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo

enjoy,
jo4hn

1. Gosh she's hot!

THIS is hot:
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/beb...rth_1-1024.jpg

good starting material, but the airbrush helps a lot.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:47:26 GMT, the infamous "Joe"
scrawled the following:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 5:28 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
For all you -zoids out there who can still recall generating a bit of
moisture from watching MaryAnn (Gilligan's Island for you non-zoids),
here she is today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo

enjoy,
jo4hn

1. Gosh she's hot!

THIS is hot:
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/beb...rth_1-1024.jpg

good starting material, but the airbrush helps a lot.

Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

--
Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly
adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 5:28 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
For all you -zoids out there who can still recall generating a bit of
moisture from watching MaryAnn (Gilligan's Island for you non-zoids),
here she is today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo

enjoy,
jo4hn

1. Gosh she's hot!

THIS is hot:
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/beb...rth_1-1024.jpg

good starting material, but the airbrush helps a lot.

Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

Then there is Tina at 68 ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 5:28 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
For all you -zoids out there who can still recall generating a bit of
moisture from watching MaryAnn (Gilligan's Island for you non-zoids),
here she is today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo

enjoy,
jo4hn

1. Gosh she's hot!

THIS is hot:
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/beb...rth_1-1024.jpg

good starting material, but the airbrush helps a lot.

Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

She's gotta be way over 51 -- I just turned 50 and was watching Gilligan's
Island when I was 9. So, if she was at around 21 back then, that'd make her
at least 62. Scratch that, I was watching re-runs at the time, so that
would push her past that.

Rob Leatham

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:31:21 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

.. .

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 5:28 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
For all you -zoids out there who can still recall generating a bit of
moisture from watching MaryAnn (Gilligan's Island for you non-zoids),
here she is today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo

enjoy,
jo4hn

1. Gosh she's hot!

THIS is hot:
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/beb...rth_1-1024.jpg

good starting material, but the airbrush helps a lot.

Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

Then there is Tina at 68 ...

Howzbout Rachel and Sela (va va voom) Ward? Sela's held up better.
Ever see them in 'Double Jeopardy'?

--
Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly
adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's
"global warming" when there's a heat wave, but it's "climate change"
when there's a cold snap. The earth has registered no discernable
warming in the past 10 years: Very well then, they say, natural
variability must be the cause. But as for the warming that did occur
in the 1980s and 1990s, that plainly was evidence of man-made warming.
Am I missing something here? --Brett Stephens, WSJ Opinion 12/09/09
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

=
Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

Then there is Tina at 68 ...

Howzbout Rachel and Sela (va va voom) Ward? Sela's held up better.
Ever see them in 'Double Jeopardy'?

I've told the wife that even though I love her dearly, should
Sela Ward show up at the door looking for me, I'd be outta here. She
was not as concerned about it as I'd have expected.

--

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do.
And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'."
Posted to rec.woodworking

Elrond Hubbard wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote in
:

=
Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

Then there is Tina at 68 ...

Howzbout Rachel and Sela (va va voom) Ward? Sela's held up better.
Ever see them in 'Double Jeopardy'?

I've told the wife that even though I love her dearly, should
Sela Ward show up at the door looking for me, I'd be outta here. She
was not as concerned about it as I'd have expected.

Check out 70 year old Hanoi Jane taking control of an interview
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...007/jane-fonda

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:31:21 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

. ..

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 5:28 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
For all you -zoids out there who can still recall generating a bit
of
moisture from watching MaryAnn (Gilligan's Island for you
non-zoids),
here she is today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo

enjoy,
jo4hn

1. Gosh she's hot!

THIS is hot:
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/beb...rth_1-1024.jpg

good starting material, but the airbrush helps a lot.

Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

Then there is Tina at 68 ...

Howzbout Rachel and Sela (va va voom) Ward? Sela's held up better.
Ever see them in 'Double Jeopardy'?

No. Missing much?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Elrond Hubbard wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote in
:

=
Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

Then there is Tina at 68 ...

Howzbout Rachel and Sela (va va voom) Ward? Sela's held up better.
Ever see them in 'Double Jeopardy'?

I've told the wife that even though I love her dearly, should
Sela Ward show up at the door looking for me, I'd be outta here. She
was not as concerned about it as I'd have expected.

Check out 70 year old Hanoi Jane taking control of an interview
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...007/jane-fonda

And Sigourney Weaver on the cover of something this month. Name of the rag
completely escapes me ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"LDosser" wrote

And Sigourney Weaver on the cover of something this month. Name of the rag
completely escapes me ...

Life magazine.

http://gossiponthis.com/2009/12/17/z...sigourneylife/

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CW" wrote in message
m...

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...

She's gotta be way over 51 -- I just turned 50 and was watching
Gilligan's
Island when I was 9. So, if she was at around 21 back then, that'd make
her
at least 62. Scratch that, I was watching re-runs at the time, so that
would push her past that.

She's 71.

--

Dawn Wells is 71, but the comment about being boinkable at 51 refered to the
picture of Bebe Neuwirth.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:22:53 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 5:28 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
For all you -zoids out there who can still recall generating a bit
of
moisture from watching MaryAnn (Gilligan's Island for you
non-zoids),
here she is today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo

enjoy,
jo4hn

1. Gosh she's hot!

THIS is hot:
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/beb...rth_1-1024.jpg

good starting material, but the airbrush helps a lot.

Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

Then there is Tina at 68 ...

Howzbout Rachel and Sela (va va voom) Ward? Sela's held up better.
Ever see them in 'Double Jeopardy'?

No. Missing much?

Well, I'd sure as hell like to have been the guy in bed with the Ward
sisters, but I think it was rated PG-13, so the answer is "No, not
much."

--
This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards,
at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still,
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:07:59 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"LDosser" wrote

And Sigourney Weaver on the cover of something this month. Name of the
rag completely escapes me ...

Life magazine.

http://gossiponthis.com/2009/12/17/z...sigourneylife/

Thanks!

Yeah, thanks. Siggy was a hottie, even damnear bald in Aliens II (or
whatever) and Zoe is a steamy, hot beeatch, wot? My sister and niece
went to see "Avatar" and loved it. I can't wait to see it, too.

--
This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards,
at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still,
it's remarkable to see how quickly corrective information can now
spread. After years of ignored freedom-of-information requests and
stonewalling, all it took was disclosure to change the debate. Even
the most influential scientists must prove their case in the court
of public opinion—a court that, thanks to the Web, is one where
eventually all views get a hearing. --Gordon Crovitz, WSJ 12/9/09

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:07:59 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
.. .

"LDosser" wrote

And Sigourney Weaver on the cover of something this month. Name of the
rag completely escapes me ...
Life magazine.

http://gossiponthis.com/2009/12/17/z...sigourneylife/

Thanks!

Yeah, thanks. Siggy was a hottie, even damnear bald in Aliens II (or
whatever) and Zoe is a steamy, hot beeatch, wot? My sister and niece
went to see "Avatar" and loved it. I can't wait to see it, too.

Just read the review in Time and can't decide whether to fight the Christmas
crowds or just wait until after the 1st. Sounds like a must see.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:37:23 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:07:59 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"LDosser" wrote

And Sigourney Weaver on the cover of something this month. Name of the
rag completely escapes me ...
Life magazine.

http://gossiponthis.com/2009/12/17/z...sigourneylife/

Thanks!

Yeah, thanks. Siggy was a hottie, even damnear bald in Aliens II (or
whatever) and Zoe is a steamy, hot beeatch, wot? My sister and niece
went to see "Avatar" and loved it. I can't wait to see it, too.

Just read the review in Time and can't decide whether to fight the Christmas
crowds or just wait until after the 1st. Sounds like a must see.

WAIT, and then go to a matinee during school hours! shudder

--
This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards,
at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still,
it's remarkable to see how quickly corrective information can now
spread. After years of ignored freedom-of-information requests and
stonewalling, all it took was disclosure to change the debate. Even
the most influential scientists must prove their case in the court
of public opinion—a court that, thanks to the Web, is one where
eventually all views get a hearing. --Gordon Crovitz, WSJ 12/9/09
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:37:23 -0800, "LDosser"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:07:59 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"LDosser" wrote

And Sigourney Weaver on the cover of something this month. Name of the
rag completely escapes me ...
Life magazine.

http://gossiponthis.com/2009/12/17/z...sigourneylife/

Thanks!

Yeah, thanks. Siggy was a hottie, even damnear bald in Aliens II (or
whatever) and Zoe is a steamy, hot beeatch, wot? My sister and niece
went to see "Avatar" and loved it. I can't wait to see it, too.

Just read the review in Time and can't decide whether to fight the Christmas
crowds or just wait until after the 1st. Sounds like a must see.

We can't decide either; whether to wait a month or skip it altogether.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

: Well, I'd sure as hell like to have been the guy in bed with the Ward
: sisters, but I think it was rated PG-13, so the answer is "No, not
: much."

Rachel Ward and Sela Ward are not related.

-- Andy Barss
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 5:28 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
[...]

When it comes to sisters....

http://vox2.cdn.amiestreet.com/band-...fE8Ax_full.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

[...]

Oh, hey, good idea. I believe that is also the Doddering Hour and I qualify!

Mary had a little lamb Onetap UK diy 4 March 26th 09 10:23 AM
OT :- Q for Mary soup UK diy 1 August 4th 07 02:58 PM
Mary, Mary, quite contrary ... raden UK diy 0 June 19th 06 12:32 AM
MARY Bob Woodworking 0 November 29th 05 09:19 PM
[OT] - one for Mary raden UK diy 61 August 2nd 05 12:11 PM