Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rounding tenons or squaring mortises?

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:36:39 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Remember David Marks playing with that $3500 multirouter thang? Cool
toy, could be built for 10 cents on the dollar. David sells it for
$2695 now http://www.djmarks.com/multirouter.asp

Here's mine ... scroll down to "Mortises in curved work, "Method 1"":

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Jigs.htm

DAYAM, dude. Do you put fully -half- of your profits back into tools
for the shop? You go first class all the way. drool

One of the most productive tools in a productive shop ... it's paid for
itself a few times over in the time it would have taken me to build one
for "10 cents on the dollar", and undoubtably will a few times more.

I reckon so, but for us po folk...

P.S: I see the word "chord" in the referenced text there. You must
have been thinking ahead to this conversation when you last used it.

--
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).
-----------
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

P.S: I see the word "chord" in the referenced text there. You must
have been thinking ahead to this conversation when you last used it.

I'm a musician by nature, what can I say ... one of those who sees
triads in the birds sitting on various electrical lines.

It's a curse ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:49:59 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

P.S: I see the word "chord" in the referenced text there. You must
have been thinking ahead to this conversation when you last used it.

I'm a musician by nature, what can I say ... one of those who sees
triads in the birds sitting on various electrical lines.

It's a curse ...

I don't think electrical line birdies resemble the Chinese Mafia at
all.

--
Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly
adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's

Making deep mortises Kevin Woodworking 7 January 19th 09 04:00 PM
Butler's Table Hinge Mortises dustyone Woodworking 2 November 10th 05 01:32 PM
Mortises and hiking in the dark Never Enough Money Woodworking 12 October 17th 04 08:58 PM
Chopping mortises for wedged tenons? Roy Smith Woodworking 6 February 5th 04 06:38 PM