Richard Holliingsworth

Default Paint sprayers from HD/Lowes????

Hello:

HD and Lowes sells inexpensive HVLP sprayers from Ingersoll-Rand and
Cambell-Hausfiled for about 99.00 and 54.00 respectively. Does anyone
know if these conversion guns are any good? I bought the IR 270D (I
think) HVLP gun for 99.00 this weekend and it SEEMS to do a fairly good
job, at least with the oil primer I thinned and sprayed on some kitchen
cabinet doors.

Just wondering if I should keep these guns (for occasional use) or bit
the bullet and get a Wagner 2700.

Thanks,
Richard Hollingsworth

Mike G

If you already have the gun, if your compressor is supplying what the guns
need, and you are getting the job done, what exactly is it that you
wondering about?

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net
"Richard Holliingsworth" wrote in message
Hello:

HD and Lowes sells inexpensive HVLP sprayers from Ingersoll-Rand and
Cambell-Hausfiled for about 99.00 and 54.00 respectively. Does anyone
know if these conversion guns are any good? I bought the IR 270D (I
think) HVLP gun for 99.00 this weekend and it SEEMS to do a fairly good
job, at least with the oil primer I thinned and sprayed on some kitchen
cabinet doors.

Just wondering if I should keep these guns (for occasional use) or bit
the bullet and get a Wagner 2700.

Thanks,
Richard Hollingsworth

BErney1014

Just wondering if I should keep these guns (for occasional use) or bit
the bullet and get a Wagner 2700.

Look up Gleempaint.com (http://gleempaint.com/hvcongun.html) and read their
conversion gun comparison of two models. I found the info helpful when looking
for a cheapo gun.

1200 degree High heat spray paint stinks, literally Dan Musicant Metalworking 11 August 21st 20 01:03 PM
which paint for going over existing finish on bookcase with kids design JD UK diy 2 October 13th 03 10:12 PM
Spraying Paint Tom Watson Woodworking 15 September 13th 03 02:41 PM
Paint peeling from filled areas Mark Drayton UK diy 0 August 25th 03 11:58 AM