James D. Kountz

Default Paint sprayers from HD/Lowes????

A Wagner? Yuck. Get yourself a decent HVLP system and you'll throw rocks at
a Wagner.

Jim

"Mike G" wrote in message
If you already have the gun, if your compressor is supplying what the guns
need, and you are getting the job done, what exactly is it that you
wondering about?

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net
"Richard Holliingsworth" wrote in

message
Hello:

HD and Lowes sells inexpensive HVLP sprayers from Ingersoll-Rand and
Cambell-Hausfiled for about 99.00 and 54.00 respectively. Does anyone
know if these conversion guns are any good? I bought the IR 270D (I
think) HVLP gun for 99.00 this weekend and it SEEMS to do a fairly good
job, at least with the oil primer I thinned and sprayed on some kitchen
cabinet doors.

Just wondering if I should keep these guns (for occasional use) or bit
the bullet and get a Wagner 2700.

Thanks,
Richard Hollingsworth