Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Joining the CNC club!

Ordered the smaller CNC shark. For the type of stuff I do the small
one is going to work fine, and will actually fit in the shop. I was
going to put a planer in that spot but this is going to be way more
fun I don't even want to think about how much more I'm going to
have to spend (time & money) to get full use out of it though...

Now I have to go build a cabinet for it...

-Kevin

DHS CLUB [email protected] Woodworking 0 June 1st 06 11:05 AM
DHS CLUB [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 1st 06 11:05 AM
DHS CLUB [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 June 1st 06 10:56 AM
New club lathe Martin Woodturning 4 October 27th 05 04:09 AM
Do You Belong To a Club? Ruth Niles Woodturning 1 July 31st 05 06:17 PM