Ruth Niles

Default Do You Belong To a Club?

I've been looking through the AAW Resource book for local clubs to send a
free sample of my stainless steel bottle stoppers. The clubs are all
listed in the front of the book, I've emailed a few of the presidents
regarding the sample and 3 out of 4 said they only have a very few members
(less than 10) and only one or two members actually turn bottle stoppers.
If any one here thinks their club might like a sample to keep for members to
see and hold, please send me an email; rather than take up space here on the
ng.

Thanks,
Ruth
--
www.torne-lignum.com

Al Kyder

Probably not a good use of marketing resources Ruth. If most clubs are
anything like mine. We have 80 or 90 members. That stopper will end up
for sale the next time the president goes to a craft show or it will
quickly get lost.

God Bless,
Al Kyder