Ruth Niles

Default Do You Belong To a Club?

I've been looking through the AAW Resource book for local clubs to send a
free sample of my stainless steel bottle stoppers. The clubs are all
listed in the front of the book, I've emailed a few of the presidents
regarding the sample and 3 out of 4 said they only have a very few members
(less than 10) and only one or two members actually turn bottle stoppers.
If any one here thinks their club might like a sample to keep for members to
see and hold, please send me an email; rather than take up space here on the
ng.

Thanks,
Ruth
--