Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Early annual carving project

Because the kids & grandkids schedules, we had our annual carving
project early.

This Turky was road-killed and then apparently swallowed a ham and
stuffing. All the clan contributed and it was great.

I'm heading for the recliner...

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/27345..._2009?h=013c17
Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Winterburn wrote:
Because the kids & grandkids schedules, we had our annual carving
project early.

This Turky was road-killed and then apparently swallowed a ham and
stuffing. All the clan contributed and it was great.

I'm heading for the recliner...

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/27345..._2009?h=013c17

BOY, does that look good! Will you be getting a little pumpkin pie and whipped
cream delivered to you in the recliner?

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:
Doug Winterburn wrote:
Because the kids & grandkids schedules, we had our annual carving
project early.

This Turky was road-killed and then apparently swallowed a ham and
stuffing. All the clan contributed and it was great.

I'm heading for the recliner...

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/27345..._2009?h=013c17

BOY, does that look good! Will you be getting a little pumpkin pie and
whipped cream delivered to you in the recliner?

Already got it - pumpkin cheese cake with whipped cream - burp...

Thanksgiving carving project Doug Winterburn Woodworking Plans and Photos 6 January 5th 09 10:45 PM
Annual reminder Morris Dovey Woodworking 10 September 24th 08 04:39 AM
Annual Reminder DJ Delorie Woodworking 6 January 3rd 06 03:32 AM
10th annual PIG ROAST Eric R Snow Metalworking 7 July 5th 05 04:00 AM