Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A couple of small upgrades for my shop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVNUJ...=rec-HM-rev-rn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bUo...eature=related

.... in my next life, maybe!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVNUJ...=rec-HM-rev-rn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bUo...eature=related

.... in my next life, maybe!

For /my/ next shop...

http://www.urcautomation.com/Robot_V...outer_256K.wmv

....starting at only $269,000 - and for only a little more, I can order
it mounted on a 30' linear track and program it to move from job to job
all by itself.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 21, 12:50*pm, Morris Dovey wrote:
Swingman wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVNUJ...=rec-HM-rev-rn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bUo...eature=related

.... in my next life, maybe!

For /my/ next shop...

* *http://www.urcautomation.com/Robot_V...outer_256K.wmv

...starting at only $269,000 - and for only a little more, I can order
it mounted on a 30' linear track and program it to move from job to job
all by itself.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USAhttp://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/

Not too bad a price, considering.!
..I mean, a quarter of million dollars isn't what it used to be
either....
..
..
..
..
..
.. *drool*
Posted to rec.woodworking

Morris Dovey wrote:

http://www.urcautomation.com/Robot_V...outer_256K.wmv

...starting at only $269,000 - and for only a little more, I can order
it mounted on a 30' linear track and program it to move from job to job
all by itself.

And we could all use a wife like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub6_p... ABD6E&index=1

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVNUJ...=rec-HM-rev-rn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bUo...eature=related

... in my next life, maybe!
--

I have seen pictures of your garage/shop. It would never fit in there!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 21, 2:34*pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Swingman" *wrote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVNUJ...=rec-HM-rev-rn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bUo...eature=related

... in my next life, maybe!
--

I have seen pictures of your garage/shop. *It would never fit in there!!

Here's an upgrade to my office:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../PupDuJour.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 21, 3:55*pm, Robatoy wrote:

Here's an upgrade to my office:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../PupDuJour.jpg

I'm honored. Nice looking pooch. Thank you!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 21, 9:55*am, Swingman wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVNUJ...eature=related

... in my next life, maybe!

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

What no dust collectio?? Useless. :^|
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:55:15 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Nov 21, 2:34*pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Swingman" *wrote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVNUJ...=rec-HM-rev-rn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bUo...eature=related

... in my next life, maybe!
--

I have seen pictures of your garage/shop. *It would never fit in there!!

Here's an upgrade to my office:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../PupDuJour.jpg

Hey, that looks like enough for the whole family!

Humming "I feel like puppy tonight, like puppy tonight!"

(Effin' li'l barky rats...I swear...)

--
We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond
with them. -- Abigail Adams, letter to John Adams, 1774