Posted to rec.woodworking

Default tuesday

Hello U

Me just cooking tea

Have no Idea who was ringing me.

Might possibly have been Su Betti, but couldn't get hold of her. (She was
the who decided whether I needed those Aranesp injections or not.) My
Haemoglobin was perfect last blood test so who knows?

Finished assembling the skeleton framework for your bookcase today, all
glued together.
I'm pleased with it. Still lots to do but coming along nicely.

Hope U have a better night tonight

Xoxoxoxxoxox

Posted to rec.woodworking

"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
Hope U have a better night tonight

Xoxoxoxxoxox

Thanks, and the same to you. I did get up once to pee.
xoxoxoxox

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
Hope U have a better night tonight

Xoxoxoxxoxox

Thanks, and the same to you. I did get up once to pee.
xoxoxoxox

I sent the cancel straight after, - not quick enough it seems : p

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking

diggerop wrote:
Hello U

Me just cooking tea

Have no Idea who was ringing me.

Might possibly have been Su Betti, but couldn't get hold of her. (She was
the who decided whether I needed those Aranesp injections or not.) My
Haemoglobin was perfect last blood test so who knows?

Finished assembling the skeleton framework for your bookcase today, all
glued together.
I'm pleased with it. Still lots to do but coming along nicely.

Hope U have a better night tonight

Xoxoxoxxoxox

I feel better already. Seems I'm not the only one with Oldtimer's disease.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Me? A skeptic? I trust that you have
proof?!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
. au...
Hello U

Me just cooking tea

Have no Idea who was ringing me.

Might possibly have been Su Betti, but couldn't get hold of her. (She was
the who decided whether I needed those Aranesp injections or not.) My
Haemoglobin was perfect last blood test so who knows?

Finished assembling the skeleton framework for your bookcase today, all
glued together.
I'm pleased with it. Still lots to do but coming along nicely.

Hope U have a better night tonight

Xoxoxoxxoxox

Are you chatting with the Queen again?

:-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

diggerop said:

Hello U

Me just cooking tea

Have no Idea who was ringing me.

Might possibly have been Su Betti, but couldn't get hold of her. (She was
the who decided whether I needed those Aranesp injections or not.) My
Haemoglobin was perfect last blood test so who knows?

Finished assembling the skeleton framework for your bookcase today, all
glued together.
I'm pleased with it. Still lots to do but coming along nicely.

Hope U have a better night tonight

Xoxoxoxxoxox

Hmm. Usenet - eMail, Usnet - eMail, Usenet - eMail...

Ah, what the hell.

Greg G.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Joe" wrote in message
news

"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
. au...
Hello U

Me just cooking tea

Have no Idea who was ringing me.

Might possibly have been Su Betti, but couldn't get hold of her. (She was
the who decided whether I needed those Aranesp injections or not.) My
Haemoglobin was perfect last blood test so who knows?

Finished assembling the skeleton framework for your bookcase today, all
glued together.
I'm pleased with it. Still lots to do but coming along nicely.

Hope U have a better night tonight

Xoxoxoxxoxox

Are you chatting with the Queen again?

:-)