Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair

Default Terrorists will attack the USA this Tuesday

On 2/16/2009 6:08 AM ricok987 spake thus:

The following information was forwarded to the FBI, and Homeland Security
for making terroristic threats to National Security:

[snip]

Good; that'll be sure to decrease their (the FBI and Fatherland, er,
Homeland Security) signal-to-noise ratio, something I'm very much in
favor of. Seriously.

--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it
upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair

Tuesday Sept 11th 2001 CRIME INVESTIGATION Phat Phuq Home Repair 0 June 26th 06 08:33 PM
ID odd vises I bought tuesday? Felice Luftschein and Nicholas Carter Metalworking 3 April 2nd 05 07:21 PM
A tuesday joke Wayne Woodworking 2 January 25th 05 05:30 PM
Remember: Republicans vote Tuesday, Dems on Wednesday Kerry Woodworking 197 November 2nd 04 09:25 PM
Remember: Republicans vote Tuesday, Dems on Wednesday Charlie Self Woodworking 8 October 30th 04 05:16 AM