Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O.T. Trailer Trash (humour)

My wife just passed this on to me:

I want to be trailer trash. They did not cause any of the problems that our
country faces today. They did not get mortgages they couldn't afford. They
did not run banks to the ground with greed. They did not use investors for
their personal benefit. They don't even belong to the unions that ask too
much of their companies.

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills,

utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up

the dog and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash',

but I want to get your opinion.

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

In . au,
diggerop toobusy@themoment dropped this bit of wisdom:
My wife just passed this on to me:

I want to be trailer trash. They did not cause any of the problems
that our country faces today. They did not get mortgages they
couldn't afford. They did not run banks to the ground with greed.
They did not use investors for their personal benefit. They don't
even belong to the unions that ask too much of their companies.

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills,

utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up

the dog and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash',

but I want to get your opinion.

diggerop

Go for it!!!!

P D Q
Posted to rec.woodworking

PDQ wrote:

In . au,
diggerop toobusy@themoment dropped this bit of wisdom:
My wife just passed this on to me:

I want to be trailer trash. They did not cause any of the problems
that our country faces today. They did not get mortgages they
couldn't afford. They did not run banks to the ground with greed.
They did not use investors for their personal benefit. They don't
even belong to the unions that ask too much of their companies.

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills,

utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up

the dog and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash',

but I want to get your opinion.

diggerop

What about a yard for the dog?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bill" wrote in message
PDQ wrote:

In . au,
diggerop toobusy@themoment dropped this bit of wisdom:
My wife just passed this on to me:

I want to be trailer trash. They did not cause any of the problems
that our country faces today. They did not get mortgages they
couldn't afford. They did not run banks to the ground with greed.
They did not use investors for their personal benefit. They don't
even belong to the unions that ask too much of their companies.

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills,

utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up

the dog and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash',

but I want to get your opinion.

diggerop

What about a yard for the dog?

Mongrel can take care of himself : )

Posted to rec.woodworking

"PDQ" wrote in message

In . au,
diggerop toobusy@themoment dropped this bit of wisdom:
My wife just passed this on to me:

I want to be trailer trash. They did not cause any of the problems
that our country faces today. They did not get mortgages they
couldn't afford. They did not run banks to the ground with greed.
They did not use investors for their personal benefit. They don't
even belong to the unions that ask too much of their companies.

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills,

utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up

the dog and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash',

but I want to get your opinion.

diggerop

Go for it!!!!

Wife sent it as a joke, but I'm tempted to be a ******* and fool her into
thinking I've taken the idea seriously. : )

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:16:12 -0500, Bill wrote:

What about a yard for the dog?

Slogan on the bumper of many RVs:

The house is small, but you oughta' see my front yard!

Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

In ,
"PDQ" wrote in message

[...]

In this same vein:

I was once called in to a hovel in the poorest section of town to investigate a death.

Seems one of our local bums died.

What really got my eye was the filth in which he lived.

What really made me take notice was the fact that he had $1,000,000 hidden in his bed.

One just cannot tell "trailer Trash" by its looks.

P D Q
Posted to rec.woodworking

"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
. au...
My wife just passed this on to me:

I want to be trailer trash. They did not cause any of the problems that
our
country faces today. They did not get mortgages they couldn't afford. They
did not run banks to the ground with greed. They did not use investors for
their personal benefit. They don't even belong to the unions that ask too
much of their companies.

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills,

utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up

the dog and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash',

but I want to get your opinion.

I suggest you ease into that position by going "double wide" first. It
will not be such a shocking change.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

[...]

I'd happily go and do that. Been a gypsy a large part of my life. The wife
on the other hand, hates the idea. So, unless I want to part company with #5
and start looking for #6, I'd best stay put.
Then theres the road train with two 40' trailers I'd need to haul the
woodworking gear around.
seems I'm beginning to become domesticated after all these years.

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 12, 2:53*pm, "PDQ" wrote:
,
diggerop toobusy@themoment dropped this bit of wisdom:

"PDQ" wrote in message

m.au,
[...]

I hope you reported that $ 500,000!

Posted to rec.woodworking
PDQ PDQ is offline

In ,
Robatoy dropped this bit of wisdom:
On Nov 12, 2:53 pm, "PDQ" wrote:
,
diggerop toobusy@themoment dropped this bit of wisdom:

"PDQ" wrote in message

m.au,
[...]

Unfortunately, I was not the one who found it.

All I can truthfully say I found, is 2 bottles of beer in a fridge one hot summer night.

The cop I was with got a bit irate when I left them in situ.

P D Q
Posted to rec.woodworking

,

On Nov 12, 2:53 pm, "PDQ" wrote:
,
diggerop toobusy@themoment dropped this bit of wisdom:

"PDQ" wrote in message

m.au,
[...]

It was a play on that ounce of pot that was the remnant of that
quarter pound of pot which was lost from the evidence room after that
2 pound bust the day before where they uncovered 5 pounds.

But 2 pints, brutha'!?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:46:12 +0800, the infamous "diggerop"
toobusy@themoment scrawled the following:

My wife just passed this on to me:

I want to be trailer trash. They did not cause any of the problems that our
country faces today. They did not get mortgages they couldn't afford. They
did not run banks to the ground with greed. They did not use investors for
their personal benefit. They don't even belong to the unions that ask too
much of their companies.

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills,

utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up

the dog and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash',

but I want to get your opinion.

I love it, an all-American idear.

Some folks I know just packed up their $3-million dollar home (lost it
through stupid triple mortgages and a dozen maxed-out credit cards
worth half a mil), bought a truck with dualies and a 5th wheel, got a
trailer, and are heading out yonder. The man and wife team were
realtors. YeeeHaw!

Close but no see-gar.

--
You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of
OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Bill wrote:
PDQ wrote:

In . au,
diggerop toobusy@themoment dropped this bit of wisdom:
My wife just passed this on to me:

I want to be trailer trash. They did not cause any of the problems
that our country faces today. They did not get mortgages they
couldn't afford. They did not run banks to the ground with greed.
They did not use investors for their personal benefit. They don't
even belong to the unions that ask too much of their companies.

I'm tired of paying mortgage bills,

utility bills, property taxes.

I want to live more simply, pack up

the dog and move into a travel-trailer.

I don't mind being called 'trailer trash',

but I want to get your opinion.

diggerop

What about a yard for the dog?

Simple, get a _small_ dog. Then it'll need only two feet, not a full yard.

And, unless, he's an amputee, he's _got_ two feet.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
communications...
In article ,
Bill wrote:
PDQ wrote:

[...]

Assume it has 4 feet and a tail. Big feet!