Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Aussie English can be a *******#2

What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. : )

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
. au...
What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. : )

diggerop

Yo, Dog, that's what the local pork does.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
diggerop toobusy@themoment wrote:
What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

1) "A crow-eater won't get Olivers at at a rubbity-dub with just one."

2) it could be downright criminal.

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. : )

bow
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
In article ,
diggerop toobusy@themoment wrote:
What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

1) "A crow-eater won't get Olivers at at a rubbity-dub with just one."

2) it could be downright criminal.

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. : )

bow

Heh. The first one is spot on.

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking

Always though it was:

Butchers hook = Look

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:02:31 +0800, "diggerop" toobusy@themoment
wrote:

What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. : )

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. : )

diggerop

That's one, ........ but there's more : )

Posted to rec.woodworking

"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
. au...
What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. : )

diggerop

We're halfway there. Two identified.
Robert got the first (and in very classy style I might add. ) Many of you
probably will have trouble deciphering his answer as well. : )
John came up with another, however, there are two more that I know of.

Will post the answers Monday morning, which will be Sunday night for you
behind the times Seppo's. : )

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
diggerop toobusy@themoment wrote:
"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
.au...
What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. : )

diggerop

We're halfway there. Two identified.
Robert got the first (and in very classy style I might add. ) Many of you
probably will have trouble deciphering his answer as well. : )
John came up with another, however, there are two more that I know of.

1) someone who's just had a liquid laugh
2) a Mickey-Mouse kind of thing.

Will post the answers Monday morning, which will be Sunday night for you
behind the times Seppo's. : )

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking

If I have a 'butchers' it means to have look at something. Thought this one
was limited to my area of the woods as I have not heard it for many years.

--
Alan
Retired
"diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote in message
. au...
What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. : )

diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 11, 11:02*pm, "diggerop" toobusy@themoment wrote:
What does the word "butchers" mean and how would it be used?
(Remember some words have multiple meanings)

You *******s are too clever for me, I think I'm going to have to make this
harder. *: )

diggerop

A small glass of beer mate.

Aussie English can be a Bastard #1 diggerop Woodworking 11 November 13th 09 12:05 AM
Unique Aussie Furniture Lee Michaels Woodworking 3 June 17th 07 12:41 AM
Aussie Planes John B Woodworking 1 January 25th 06 04:33 PM
Startingprocedure for Vicmark 300 with aussie electronics? Bjarte Runderheim Woodturning 4 November 6th 04 04:50 PM
OT - COOL AUSSIE "TRAIN" Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 1 July 10th 03 10:24 AM