Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - WARNING - do NOT open if you can't take a joke AND are ideologicallyanal ...

Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 11, 1:21*pm, Swingman wrote:
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Pretty creative. I laughed. Hitler endorsing Glenn Beck was a gem all
by itself..LOL
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 11, 1:21*pm, Swingman wrote:
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

Tariffs on Volvos....that was good. Thanks for posting it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

I also enjoyed last night's SNL skit portraying Obama as acknowledging
that he received the prize for not being Bush, with a little dig tossed
in about "...when the White House phone rings at 3 in the morning."

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:21:26 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

that are funny

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Swingman spewed forth:
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

like they say, there's usually alot of truth in humor

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

--

I don't know who did that, but he hit a lot of nerves. And it was funny.
NOT for the politically correct!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Yasser Arrafat got one too!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

Great
Be sure to check out Hitler and Michael Jackson's death. 2 versions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu3Q6S-ed_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY92G...eature=related

and reaction to Palin resigns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IzNP...eature=related

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

Wow. Beck, Rush, Hitler, Bin Laden, and the Taliban are in agreement.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

Just shows how stupid Hitler was. The Swedes don't have anything to do with
the Nobel Peace Prize. Obama would have to lift the tariff on Nokia
phones...

No, wait. Nokia phones are Finnish.

Just WTF does Norway contribute to the world anyway?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I betcha Shela Jackson Lee nominated him. LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 11, 2:46*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

Just WTF does Norway contribute to the world anyway?

Ever seen their women?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 11, 2:57*pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article , HeyBub

wrote:
Just WTF does Norway contribute to the world anyway?

Lutefisk.

YUMM

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 11, 2:46*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

Just WTF does Norway contribute to the world anyway?

An old girlfriend, for one thing. Hello, Trine, wherever you are!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 11, 3:04*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 11, 2:46*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

Just WTF does Norway contribute to the world anyway?

An old girlfriend, for one thing. *Hello, Trine, wherever you are!

And I like their cars... called Fjord
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 11, 2:57 pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article , HeyBub

wrote:
Just WTF does Norway contribute to the world anyway?

Lutefisk.

YUMM

I just /knew/ there was sonething wrong with that boy!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 11, 12:46*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Just shows how stupid Hitler was. The Swedes don't have anything to do with
the Nobel Peace Prize.

Uhhh.... you did realize that wasn't Hitler. right?

Hopefully you realized it wasn't even remotely close to anything
resembling a translation...

Wow....

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

Just shows how stupid Hitler was. The Swedes don't have anything to do
with
the Nobel Peace Prize.

Uhhh.... you did realize that wasn't Hitler. right?

Hopefully you realized it wasn't even remotely close to anything
resembling a translation...

Wow....

Robert

There are at least 3 or 4 more like that using the same video with Hitler
learning that Microsoft has shut him off from XBox Live and Hitler learning
that his Michael Jackson concert tour tickets are no longer any good.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48...obamanobel.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
news

Swingman wrote:

Just shows how stupid Hitler was. The Swedes don't have anything to do
with
the Nobel Peace Prize.

Uhhh.... you did realize that wasn't Hitler. right?

Hopefully you realized it wasn't even remotely close to anything
resembling a translation...

Wow....

Robert

There are at least 3 or 4 more like that using the same video with Hitler
learning that Microsoft has shut him off from XBox Live and Hitler
learning that his Michael Jackson concert tour tickets are no longer any
good.

There are a bunch of those clips out there. There is one were he has a fit
over his fantasy football team and another were he rants about new new iPod
nit having a camera. Al very funny.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

Just shows how stupid Hitler was. The Swedes don't have anything to do
with
the Nobel Peace Prize.

Uhhh.... you did realize that wasn't Hitler. right?

Hopefully you realized it wasn't even remotely close to anything
resembling a translation...

Wow....

Robert

There are at least 3 or 4 more like that using the same video with Hitler
learning that Microsoft has shut him off from XBox Live and Hitler
learning that his Michael Jackson concert tour tickets are no longer any
good.

Also a few really funny ones covering some internet inter-blog squabbles.
(Go to YouTube and search for "Hitler Little Green Footballs") Also one on
the Kanaye West jackass moment.

Rob Leatham
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:02:05 -0700, Mark & Juanita

Your bartender might disagree.

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:

I was beginning to think I needed to get my hearing checked. Hearing
Friday morning, "Obama won the Nobel Peace prize" my first thought was The
Onion, the next though was, "I didn't just hear that". Nominated 11 days
after being inaugurated?

Can't I just go ahead get my Grammy now?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

I was beginning to think I needed to get my hearing checked. Hearing
Friday morning, "Obama won the Nobel Peace prize" my first thought was
The
Onion, the next though was, "I didn't just hear that". Nominated 11 days
after being inaugurated?

Can't I just go ahead get my Grammy now?

Why, I'm certain it's waiting for you. After all, you've tried hard and
have big plans ...

Rob Leatham

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:02:05 -0700, Mark & Juanita

Your bartender might disagree.

Especially in Arizona.

Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:59:00 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Max
wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Swingman wrote:
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

Just shows how stupid Hitler was. The Swedes don't have anything to do
with the Nobel Peace Prize. Obama would have to lift the tariff on Nokia
phones...

No, wait. Nokia phones are Finnish.

Just WTF does Norway contribute to the world anyway?

Fjords?

Pinin' for them...

****. Coke all over the keyboard and up my nose. Don't type lines like that when I'm taking a sip.

Regards,
Roy
Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:47:49 -0500, "Leon" wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
m...
Remember, you were warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTbZ...layer_embedded

About fell off the chair ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I betcha Shela Jackson Lee nominated him. LOL

If there was a chance she'd get on camera, she was there.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 11, 6:02 pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
wrote:

Uhhh.... you did realize that wasn't Hitler. right?

Time to take your meds, Mark! I was POINTING OUT that it was a
satire, to him. You don't need to point out to me that I was pointing
out to him it was a satire. I thought he missed it and really
believed that he was seeing Hitler.

This particular video has been hashed into many, many variations over
the last few months - this is the best incarnation, but the video
itself isn't new.

And NO WONDER you always wind up with all the political vomit on you
spewed from this group:

Uhh, you did realize that was a parody, right? Satire? Humor, you know,
as in making fun of a political figure? The other side did it for the past
8 years and everyone thought it was uproariously funny, now the shoe is on
the other foot and this one truly has legs.

Who said I didn't know what that was? Only you, right?
Spoiling for a fight today? You don't know my political leanings, and
if you can guess them from 2 sentences and one word, you are thinking
you are a helluva lot smarter than you are. Believe me, you can't
read my mind, no matter how smart your friends want you to think you
are.

But just in case, can you guess what I think of overbearing jackasses
that try to put words in my mouth? Of assholes that can't read and
attribute thoughts and to me? A guess?

Or if your Spidey sense isn't tingling over that, just guess what I
am thinking now about you now...

Wow....

Yeah, unless your diatribe as also satirical -- wow.

Wow is right. Do you honestly think of three sentences (with one only
being ONE word) as a diatribe?

Reread your posts bucko, you'll see a truckload of vitriolic spew
along with the other political experts that have help ruin this group
for woodworkers.

Wanna guess again what I am thinking of you now???

Come on... guess.... don't be shy.... you already did it once by
reading my two sentence, one word post. Here's a hint: imagine one
body part indigenous to a male of a species, stuck into another body
part that can be found on the male and female of most species. You
can also interchange male/female if it pleases you to imagine it.

Got it?

Take a guess here and I'll tell you if you are right. Go ahead an
guess more than once though, as there could be more than one
combination.

Save your verbal diarrhea for the political "know it alls" that you
normally debate with here.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote

Save your verbal diarrhea for the political "know it alls" that you
normally debate with here.

Tell us how you really feel Robert. Don't hold back.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 11, 8:02*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
[snip]

Rob Leatham

Especially during the endless attempt to learn to shoot straight.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

Just shows how stupid Hitler was. The Swedes don't have anything to do
with the Nobel Peace Prize.

Uhhh.... you did realize that wasn't Hitler. right?

* Uhh, you did realize that was a parody, right? *Satire? *Humor, you know,
as in making fun of a political figure? *The other side did it for the past
8 years and everyone thought it was uproariously funny,

Many people feel bad that Bush had to take so many hits; after a while
kicking a cripple just isn't funny anymore.
When are people going to realize that Obama was elected, and awarded a
Nobel Prize simply because he is the polar opposite of Bush. Bush and
his cronies destroyed all that was right about the conservative
movement.... and all you now have left is the loonies like Beck, Rush,
O'Reilly pushing the conservative agenda in the hope it might catch
fire again.
It won't, not for a long time. The Right Wing dream is rotting corpse.
The remnant of conservative thinkers that still have some brains left,
need to learn to edge a bit to the middle in the hope to pull back
some of those who cannot and will not be associated with the nutjobs.
You have been spewing your sour-grape venom and in the process adding
insult to injury. That ain't no way to have fun, son. Your bitterness
isn't very Christ-like either.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

[...]

Heh! Another example of liberals projecting what they hope instead of facing
reality. I agree that the conservative movement doesn't have much traction
right now, but I attribute that mostly to lack of publicity rather than
paucity of ideas.

Take health ca Virtually all rational persons agree that costs can come
down significantly with tort reform or insurance availability across state
lines. Both these ideas are promoted by conservatives, but there's not a
glimmer of either in any of the five or more bills meandering through
Congress.

Interestingly, the GOP failed in the last election because, in part, they
acted too much like Democrats! That is, they ran up a $900 billion deficit
(the fickle public ignored 23 consecutive quarters of economic growth). Of
course it takes a REAL Democrat to act like a Democrat - so we now have a
$1.9 trillion deficit.

No, the pendulum will swing back - but you're right. It won't be because the
public suddenly embraces conservative ideas; it will be because the ideas of
the liberals are so ghastly.

I once heard a Russian "defending" Communism. He said: "Sure, the Communists
were bad, but they were far better than the Cossacks!" Even liberals may
come to believe that while conservative policies are not good, but they're
far better than ruin.

In passing, the Nobel Prize business says much more about the Nobel
committee than it does about Obama.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Roy" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:47:49 -0500, "Leon" wrote:

I betcha Shela Jackson Lee nominated him. LOL

If there was a chance she'd get on camera, she was there.

Dead on, you hit that nail smack dab center on the head. LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote in
news
Robatoy wrote:

Many people feel bad that Bush had to take so many hits; after a
while kicking a cripple just isn't funny anymore.

It won't, not for a long time. The Right Wing dream is rotting
corpse.

Heh! Another example of liberals projecting what they hope instead of
facing reality. I agree that the conservative movement doesn't have
much traction right now, but I attribute that mostly to lack of
publicity rather than paucity of ideas.

snip of lengthy blather

Lack of publicity? Did Fox News and talk radio go off the air since last
night?

Hey HeyBub - Mental constipation and verbal diarrhea are a disagreeable
combo. Take it elsewhere.