Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 220v conversion question

I just had an upgrade for my electric service to a 200 Amp panel as
part of an HVAC upgrade. At the same time, I had the electrician put
in 2 220 circuits and 2 120 circuits for my shop (lights were already
separate). Last night I switched over my table saw to 220. Wow,
start up is almost instant.

The question: I plan to switch over my bandsaw to 220 as well. What
happens to the gooseneck lamp? The switch over instructions don't
mention it. Rewiring for the motor is pretty straightfoward. Am I
missing something?