Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Totally Off Topic: Big Homebuilt Motorcycle

Totally crazy big bike. I saw it and decided to share.

Caution: Reasonable folks may get upset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E90oOf7YIvI&feature=fvw

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 26, 9:36*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
Totally crazy big bike. I saw it and decided to share.

Not sure if you can call it a "true" bike. The rear tire is stabilized
by two "trainer" wheels. But, it's big, whatever you want to
call it.

MJ
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 26, 5:37*pm, MJWallace wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:36*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

Totally crazy big bike. I saw it and decided to share.

Not sure if you can call it a "true" bike. The rear tire is stabilized
by two "trainer" wheels. But, it's big, whatever you want to
call it.

MJ

I think they've been advertising that to be on the CMT channel program
"All Jacked Up" to air this Sat. evening.

Norm

Totally Off Topic: Susan Boyle Lee Michaels Woodworking 20 April 20th 09 02:09 PM
Homebuilt cage seen in the motorcycle group [email protected] Metalworking 0 September 27th 08 01:24 PM
TOTALLY Off Topic Leon Woodworking 10 August 12th 08 01:11 AM
Totally off topic Dave UK diy 52 June 12th 06 10:12 PM
totally off topic, car insurance rob UK diy 13 March 10th 06 04:14 PM