Posted to rec.woodworking

Default This guy is good, and fun to listen to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmmid1pLi8
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT This guy is good, and fun to listen to.

On Aug 7, 1:31*pm, Just Wondering

Man, he can really tickle those ivories! Yowza!!!

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Just Wondering" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmmid1pLi8

So, I was going to bed but I'm on the third video so far. Great talent.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmmid1pLi8

Don't miss this one either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQzbCmlZM4

--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: http://www.eternal-september.org/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack Stein wrote:
Just Wondering wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmmid1pLi8

Don't miss this one either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQzbCmlZM4

Got that one on my blackberry for my 86 year old Dad to see. He and Mom
used to dance like that, way back when.

It's cool to see that swing dance style still going strong in the 21st
century ... AAMOF it is really big in Europe.

Played the annual "West Texas Western Swing Festival" many years in
Snyder, Texas, and there were always young and old Europeans
couples/dancers, who took their vacations in the US just to dance at
these types of festivals ... many just like in the video, and almost all
dressed somewhat in period style.

.... a real treat to see, and even more fun to play for.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 8, 4:05*pm, Swingman wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:
Just Wondering wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmmid1pLi8

Don't miss this one either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQzbCmlZM4

Got that one on my blackberry for my 86 year old Dad to see. He and Mom
used to dance like that, way back when.

It's cool to see that swing dance style still going strong in the 21st
century ... AAMOF it is really big in Europe.

Played the annual "West Texas Western Swing Festival" many years in
Snyder, Texas, and there were always young and old Europeans
couples/dancers, who took their vacations in the US just to dance at
these types of festivals ... many just like in the video, and almost all
dressed somewhat in period style.

... a real treat to see, and even more fun to play for.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I think I'm going to have to have me fitted for a zoot-suit.