Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Little gloat

Goodbye shavings and, I hope, goodbye much of the dust. Picked up a Jet
1182 DC for $70 off CL. Now if I can figure out where to stash this
puppy in the shop ...

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 3, 12:42*pm, " wrote:
Goodbye shavings and, I hope, goodbye much of the dust. *Picked up a Jet
1182 DC for $70 off CL. *Now if I can figure out where to stash this
puppy in the shop ...

Larry

That's a good buy. Have you thought about putting it outside
in it's own little lean-to ?

Smitty
Posted to rec.woodworking

Good idea, Smitty, but I'm in Wisconsin and working out of the garage.
I suppose I could drill a vent hold, but I think I'll just wheel it
around to where it is needed.