Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Laser Guided Saw

"Upscale" wrote in message
For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think I'll
run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

I am waiting for the laser guided hammer. Maybe that way I will hit the
nail more often.

Posted to rec.woodworking

For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think I'll
run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"Upscale" wrote in message
For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think
I'll
run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

I am waiting for the laser guided hammer. Maybe that way I will hit the
nail more often.

Or a laser guided pencil! :~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 25, 2:41*am, "Upscale" wrote:
For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think I'll
run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

If I can get the plastic handle in a nice faux wood grain, maybe
something like "Antique Toolbox, Splintered & Cracked" then I'd get
one.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

Or a laser guided pencil! :~)

Just think of the benefits. You can cut wood in the dark.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 01:47:51 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
. ..
For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think I'll
run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

I am waiting for the laser guided hammer. Maybe that way I will hit the
nail more often.

I think there's a real market for laser guided square-head screw drivers.. Those
little corners are SO hard to align..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2009-06-25, Lee Michaels wrote:

I am waiting for the laser guided hammer. Maybe that way I will hit the
nail more often.

Don't even think it or Craftsman will have it as an accessory to their auto
hammer, along with a picatinny rail for a flashlight, level, scope, and
nail launcher.

nb
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2009-06-25, mac davis wrote:

I think there's a real market for laser guided square-head screw drivers....

I was gonna joke, howzabout a lazer tape measure. Then I googled and found
one.

nb
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2009-06-25, mac davis wrote:

I think there's a real market for laser guided square-head screw drivers....

I was gonna joke, howzabout a lazer tape measure. *Then I googled and found
one.

nb

I liked the laser guided scissors myself:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LS1T92
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2009-06-25, mac davis wrote:

I think there's a real market for laser guided square-head screw drivers....

I was gonna joke, howzabout a lazer tape measure. Then I googled and found
one.

nb

I liked the laser guided scissors myself:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LS1T92

Hmm... Those look pretty cool. I wonder if they have laser guided nose
hair trimmers?

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:
"Upscale" wrote in message
For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy.
Think I'll run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a
backup. http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

I am waiting for the laser guided hammer. Maybe that way I will hit
the nail more often.

You don't have to wait!

Here's a LASER ATTACHMENT!

You can affix this gizmo to almost anything!

* Saw
* Hammer
* Car hood to simplify entering garage
* Garbage can lid
* Golf putter
* Fishing pole
* Manly member

Whatever needs aligning to successfully complete the operation.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2009-06-25, HeyBub wrote:

Whatever needs aligning to successfully complete the operation.

Surprisingly, or maybe not, my late brother used a laser pointer all the
time when he was a carpenter/forman. Said it was the handiest tool he'd run
across for pointing out errors/issue/etc to workmen in the house while building.

nb
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message
For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think I'll
run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

I think I'll wait until they get their handsaw with the integrated dust
collector on the market.
Art

Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner writes:

Hmm... Those look pretty cool. I wonder if they have laser guided
nose hair trimmers?

Or laser-guided eyelash trimmer. :-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:03:54 -0400, Maxwell Lol
wrote:

Steve Turner writes:

Hmm... Those look pretty cool. I wonder if they have laser guided
nose hair trimmers?

Or laser-guided eyelash trimmer. :-)

Are all these laser tools really necessary? Have I been wasting my
time with a plumb bob, 4-foot aluminum level and framing square?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Phisherman" wrote in message

Are all these laser tools really necessary? Have I been wasting my
time with a plumb bob, 4-foot aluminum level and framing square?

You'd trust a piece of string and gravity over a new electronic marvel? If
they had laser tools, the pyramids would still be standing today. Oh, wait
.. . . . . . . . .

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Phisherman" wrote

Are all these laser tools really necessary? Have I been wasting my
time with a plumb bob, 4-foot aluminum level and framing square?

Yep, you are an anachronism, a dinosaur. You will be expected to spend
enormous amounts of money to buy new technology if you ever hope to build
anything again.

This message was brought to you by the American Tool Marketers Association.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Phisherman wrote in
:

Are all these laser tools really necessary? Have I been wasting my
time with a plumb bob, 4-foot aluminum level and framing square?

I /NEED/ a laser guided laser. (:-))

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 29 Jun 2009 04:38:54 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

Phisherman wrote in
:

Are all these laser tools really necessary? Have I been wasting my
time with a plumb bob, 4-foot aluminum level and framing square?

I /NEED/ a laser guided laser. (:-))

The USAF has prototype, in a 747.

Mark
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Lee Michaels wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
. ..
For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think I'll
run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

I am waiting for the laser guided hammer. Maybe that way I will hit the
nail more often.

I *never* have any issue with hitting the nail.

The only question is _which_ nail -- the one in the board, or the one on
my thumb.

*GRIN*

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article unications, (Robert Bonomi) wrote:
In article ,
Lee Michaels wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
.. .
For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think I'll
run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

I am waiting for the laser guided hammer. Maybe that way I will hit the
nail more often.

I *never* have any issue with hitting the nail.

The only question is _which_ nail -- the one in the board, or the one on
my thumb.

*GRIN*

BTDT and got a permanent notch in my left thumbnail to prove it...
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robert Bonomi wrote:

In article ,
Lee Michaels wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
.. .
For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think
I'll run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

http://wmperry.ca/www/WordPress/?p=14

I am waiting for the laser guided hammer. Maybe that way I will hit the
nail more often.

I *never* have any issue with hitting the nail.

The only question is _which_ nail -- the one in the board, or the one on
my thumb.

*GRIN*

Seems the last time I used a hammer was to use it as a persuader not to
drive nails I have guns for that.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"