Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: If the Shoe Fits

There is some relevance here someplace.

Lew
=======================================

My 1 day employment

So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for
many retirees, I lasted less than a day.

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud,
unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two
kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning and
welcome to Wal-Mart.

Nice children you have there. Are they twins?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no, they
ain't twins.

The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7.

Why the hell would you think they're twins?

Are you blind, or just stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't
believe someone slept with you twice.

Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 23, 4:54*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
[...]

I like that. It's good to get a chuckle in at least once a day.