Russell

Default Anybody tried the Fujispray Q3 HVLP or pro ? looking for feedback

This seems like a good machine at a modest price....BUT..its only
available in England if you live in europe.SO I thought I would ask you
chaps if you no anything about them.If not it`ll have to be a wagner
8800 hvlp but that costs twice as much
Russell
L. Wilson

I have had a Q3 for about 3 years or so now and I have zero complaints.
I have sprayed everything from water based dye and shellac to water
based poly with great results. Like any new tool there is a learning
curve, but once you understand the tool it is a great time saver and
produces excellent results.

--
LFW
replyto does not work use:

Mike G

I sure don't have any complaints about my Q4. It does a great job with
everything I have put through it.

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods