Posted to rec.woodworking

Default If this guy is a woodworker, he is very dedicated.

http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/04/13/firtree/

or try this one

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090415/...g-41f21e0.html

Hmmm. I wonder how to do that with Cocoblo?
Marc
Posted to rec.woodworking

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090415/...ing-in-man-s-l...

Hmmm. I wonder how to do that with Cocoblo?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Marc

Both April fool's jokes.
Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/04/13/firtree/
or try this one
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090415/...ing-in-man-s-l...
Hmmm. I wonder how to do that with Cocoblo?
Marc

Both April fool's jokes.
Robatoy

A little late for April Fools. This is all over the press in every
area. I've heard of being desperate for wood, but c'mon!
`Casper
Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/04/13/firtree/

or try this one

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090415/...g-41f21e0.html

Hmmm. I wonder how to do that with Cocoblo?
Marc

Not sure about Cocobolo, but here's another wood ...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8...?dopt=Abstract

`Casper
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 16, 11:30*am, Casper wrote:
http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/04/13/firtree/
or try this one
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090415/...ing-in-man-s-l....
Hmmm. I wonder how to do that with Cocoblo?
*Marc

Both April fool's jokes.
Robatoy

A little late for April Fools. This is all over the press in every
area. I've heard of being desperate for wood, but c'mon!
`Casper

A little late indeed. Bull**** nonetheless. Unless this guy had a
miniature sun in his body, you know, chlorophyl, oxygen, sunlight and
all that ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:36:48 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Apr 16, 11:30*am, Casper wrote:
http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/04/13/firtree/
or try this one
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090415/...ing-in-man-s-l...
Hmmm. I wonder how to do that with Cocoblo?
*Marc
Both April fool's jokes.
Robatoy

A little late for April Fools. This is all over the press in every
area. I've heard of being desperate for wood, but c'mon!
`Casper

A little late indeed. Bull**** nonetheless. Unless this guy had a
miniature sun in his body, you know, chlorophyl, oxygen, sunlight and
all that ...

But, but, but...it was on the interweb!!! It just has to be true!!!

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Shameless internet spam cleverly planted by the manufacturer's of dust
collection equipment :^}

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 16, 12:56*pm, wrote:
Shameless internet spam cleverly planted by the manufacturer's of dust
collection equipment :^}

RonB

Should that be "properly grounded dust collection equipment"?

Marc (who would stilll like to be able to grow his own cocobolo, just
not in his own body)

Mentoring A Novice Woodworker - Web page about itMentoring A Novice WoodworkerMentoring A Novice Woodworker charlieb Woodworking 3 September 5th 08 08:18 PM
DEDICATED MICROS SLDX9C Bill UK diy 13 November 15th 06 06:58 PM
Dedicated Micros help needed Cessna Electronics Repair 2 January 5th 06 04:44 PM
Dedicated mortising machines. Max Woodworking 41 February 27th 05 02:27 PM
Time for a dedicated shop -linux_lad Woodworking 5 September 5th 03 01:11 AM