Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Hey don't forget the Tax Tea Party

if you're not doing anything on tax day April 15 and want to
express your disgust with our Federal Government Spending us into Oblivion,
and want to be a part of a national movement sending a message to Washington
DC come on out to the address below..

Website: http://TeaPartyIE.com

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

On Apr 7, 7:42 pm, evodawg wrote:
if you're not doing anything on tax day April 15 and want to
express your disgust with our Federal Government Spending us into Oblivion,
and want to be a part of a national movement sending a message to Washington
DC come on out to the address below..

Website:http://TeaPartyIE.com

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Website Addresshttp://rentmyhusband.biz/

You don't suppose they might have a problem with foreign material
being sent to them through the mail? Even with all this pre-hype, I'd
be leery of opening any packages. Will you put your return address on
the envelope? There's gotta be a better way... Oh, yeah, write your
congressperson. Write them a lot. Emails are much safer to open. Tom
Posted to rec.woodworking

You don't suppose they might have a problem with foreign material
being sent to them through the mail? Even with all this pre-hype, I'd
be leery of opening any packages. Will you put your return address on
the envelope? There's gotta be a better way... Oh, yeah, write your
congressperson. Write them a lot. Emails are much safer to open. Tom

AND put their address as the teturn address on that first package.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 7, 9:42*pm, evodawg wrote:
if you're not doing anything on tax day April 15 and want to
express your disgust with our Federal Government Spending us into Oblivion,
and want to be a part of a national movement sending a message to Washington
DC come on out to the address below..

Website:http://TeaPartyIE.com

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Website Addresshttp://rentmyhusband.biz/

Already signed in with Tea Parties being held in TX. However, instead
of mailing stuff to congress-critters, where it would just end up in
storage, we're putting the teabags in boxes and have our
Representative, Louis Gohmert, TAKE them to DC and present them to
Pewlosi.

Norm

Don't forget me [email protected] Home Ownership 1 February 24th 08 02:14 PM
Least We Not Forget Lew Hodgett Woodworking 60 December 10th 05 07:31 PM
LEST WE FORGET Brian Lawson Metalworking 52 November 14th 05 04:40 PM
Don't forget raden UK diy 2 September 7th 04 11:36 PM
OT NEVER Forget!!! Davoud Woodworking 57 September 15th 03 02:43 AM