raden

Default Don't forget

"The cowboy trap" ch4 just after midnight

--
geoff
:::Jerry::::

"raden" wrote in message

"The cowboy trap" ch4 just after midnight

Why, you on it ? :~)
grins, ducks and runs

What I want to know is when are they going to do a programme about DIY
bodging....

Oh, forgot, they already have done that, it's called Changing Rooms ! :~(

raden

In message , ":::Jerry::::"
writes

"raden" wrote in message

"The cowboy trap" ch4 just after midnight

Why, you on it ? :~)
grins, ducks and runs

I do actually look out for bits I've reconned - not noticed any yet, but
it has to happen

What I want to know is when are they going to do a programme about DIY
bodging....

Oh, forgot, they already have done that, it's called Changing Rooms ! :~(

--
geoff

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS Allen Zucher Woodworking 190 May 21st 04 11:18 PM
OT NEVER Forget!!! Davoud Woodworking 57 September 15th 03 02:43 AM
Another toolkit question Andrew McKay UK diy 32 July 15th 03 12:15 AM