DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Don't forget (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/68131-dont-forget.html)

raden September 6th 04 11:05 PM

Don't forget

"The cowboy trap" ch4 just after midnight

--
geoff

:::Jerry:::: September 7th 04 09:00 AM

"raden" wrote in message

"The cowboy trap" ch4 just after midnight

Why, you on it ? :~)
grins, ducks and runs

What I want to know is when are they going to do a programme about DIY
bodging....

Oh, forgot, they already have done that, it's called Changing Rooms ! :~(

raden September 7th 04 11:36 PM

In message , ":::Jerry::::"
writes

"raden" wrote in message

"The cowboy trap" ch4 just after midnight

Why, you on it ? :~)
grins, ducks and runs

I do actually look out for bits I've reconned - not noticed any yet, but
it has to happen