Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Zipper

As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware
that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height
of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus
driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little,
thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg.

She tried to take the step, only to discover that she couldn't.

So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached beind her to
unzip her skirt a little more, and for the
second time attempted the step.

Once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg.

With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a
little more and again was unable to take the step.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing
behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on
the step of the bus.

She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan
and yelled, 'How dare you touch my body!
I don't even know who you are!'

The Texan smiled and drawled, 'Well, ma'am, normally I would agree
with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured
we was friends.'

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Zipper

Lew Hodgett wrote:
[...]

This was, no doubt, the same Texan who explained his two black eyes thusly:

"I was standing behind a woman at the check-out counter and couldn't help
noticing the hem of her dress was tucked in the top of her pantyhose. So I
pulled it loose and let it drop.

"She turned around and slugged me!"

"So, when she faced the front, I tucked the hem back where it was."

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote:

You did not mention, was she blond? '~)

Don't know, story teller was color blind.

Lew