Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HomeBrewer

Default Table Saws - what to do?

Ok, here's my problem. I have an el cheapo delta benchtop table saw. I want
to upgrade to a very precise, heavy duty contractors saw. I cannot afford a
cabinet saw and probably couldn't justify it for my hobby. I keep
researching saws and finding good deals either online or locally. No matter
how sweet the deal, I always find a negative review or comment about said
saw. So, someone PLEASE tell me the absolute perfect contractor table saw,
that I can run and buy before I hear anything negative about it. My budget
keeps lowering because now I HAVE to have a new jointer (new post later on
that topic). I can see spending $400-$450.

--
HomeBrewer

http://home.earthlink.net/~t3e871/index.html
www.rcparkflyers.com
Remove the xxx to reply!

Mitre saws, table saws, or flip saw? Tim Nicholson UK diy 6 May 9th 04 11:29 AM
10" table saws SagDEG Woodworking 8 December 29th 03 08:54 AM
Benchtop Table Saws: Ridgid TS2400 vs Bosch 4000 Chris E Forest Woodworking 3 December 19th 03 03:13 PM
Craftsman Table Saws KirkH Woodworking 21 November 15th 03 11:43 PM