Posted to rec.woodworking

Default General 650-T50-M2M 10” Cabinet Table Saw

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but I didn't see a For Sale
section to post. It's been awhile since I've been here - But I am
selling my General cabinet saw. Rather than retype my Craigslist
post, I thought I would just provide a link to it.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tls/1015397862.html
Very sad to see it go...

Thanks,
KB in MN
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:14:39 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but I didn't see a For Sale
section to post. It's been awhile since I've been here - But I am
selling my General cabinet saw. Rather than retype my Craigslist
post, I thought I would just provide a link to it.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tls/1015397862.html
Very sad to see it go...

Thanks,
KB in MN

That's a very nice find for a local buyer who is setting up shop, good
price too. I'm curious why you are selling it, since this is
something that could last a lifetime.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 31, 4:50*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Phisherman wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:14:39 -0800 (PST), wrote:
That's a very nice find for a local buyer who is setting up shop, good
price too. *I'm curious why you are selling it, since this is
something that could last a lifetime.

Me too.

I have the same fantastic saw.

Hopefully, he's trading up!

To what? *S*
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Jan 31, 4:50 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Phisherman wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:14:39 -0800 (PST), wrote:
That's a very nice find for a local buyer who is setting up shop, good
price too. I'm curious why you are selling it, since this is
something that could last a lifetime.

Me too.

I have the same fantastic saw.

Hopefully, he's trading up!

To what? *S*

One of those killer Euro sliding table machines?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default General 650-T50-M2M 10=3F Cabinet Table Saw

phorbin wrote:

Follow the link. The explanation is there.

A-ha! He's trading down!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 31, 4:55*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jan 31, 4:50 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Phisherman wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:14:39 -0800 (PST), wrote:
That's a very nice find for a local buyer who is setting up shop, good
price too. *I'm curious why you are selling it, since this is
something that could last a lifetime.
Me too.

I have the same fantastic saw.

Hopefully, he's trading up!

To what? *S*

One of those killer Euro sliding table machines?

General is second to none when it comes to building a robust
professional product.
That is why I bought a General CNC. I even liked being their guinea
pig. There are a couple of improvements which are going to be
implemented to my machine next week at my shop. I anticipate quite a
splash when the whole General CNC marketing machine wakes up.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote

General is second to none when it comes to building a robust
professional product.

That is why I bought a General CNC. I even liked being their guinea
pig. There are a couple of improvements which are going to be
implemented to my machine next week at my shop. I anticipate quite a
splash when the whole General CNC marketing machine wakes up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is to imagine that your shop would end up being involved in some kinda
mad scientist experiements.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 1, 2:30*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Robatoy" *wrote

General is second to none when it comes to building a robust
professional product.

That is why I bought a General CNC. I even liked being their guinea
pig. There are a couple of improvements which are going to be
implemented to my machine next week at my shop. I anticipate quite a
splash when the whole General CNC marketing machine wakes up.

It is to imagine that your shop would end up being involved in some kinda
mad scientist experiements.

Hey!!! I'm no scientist!!