Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My amateurish woodshop

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...MegaRouter.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...MegaRouter.jpg

What do you do with the corpses after the torture session?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...MegaRouter.jpg

I guess you are not man enough to use a real router, so you have to use the
big machine version.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...MegaRouter.jpg

Was that the living room prior to becomign a workshop? Otherwise, explain
the wallpaper border at the ceiling line... grin

I presume this is attached to the house somehow. Does this cause any dust
problems for you?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 19, 9:19*am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...MegaRouter.jpg

Was that the living room prior to becomign a workshop? *Otherwise, explain
the wallpaper border at the ceiling line... *grin

It was a horse equipment/saddle shop before I took it over. The floors
are still carpeted. G

I presume this is attached to the house somehow. *Does this cause any dust
problems for you?

It's a stand-alone building. 6 km from my house.
This is another shot of the same corner, but at the back, right.
That shows about half of the total space.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...y/P1000090.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

It was a horse equipment/saddle shop before I took it over. The floors
are still carpeted. G

Gotcha. Carpeting is nice on the feet, but bad on the clean-up side of
things.

....Any leftover saddles left behind? I've got this motorcycle project that
I'd like to taclke (no pun intended).

It's a stand-alone building. 6 km from my house.
.This is another shot of the same corner, but at the back, right.
That shows about half of the total space.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...y/P1000090.jpg

Probably looks larger than it really is, but seems you are using a lot of
the space...

22' X 15' I'm guessing?

Our shop here is pretty decent for what we do... 40' X 50' total with an
office as part of it... But we ran this same business out of a 9' X 30'
room until two years ago. Only way we did it was because we had 16'
ceilings and stuff stacked to the rim in all directions. Couldn't even tape
up a box if someone was on the phone.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Flagship Site:http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

All told it is 1800 sq ft. The side of the picture is about 800.
There's a room behind the wall where the sawblades are hanging.
The office is 10 x 12..a real big one..lol. The showroom for my
samples is about 10 x 20.
The east section is storage, but will become fabrication space.... and
I might enlarge the show area a bit.
I'll be okay for 2 more years then I will build somewhere again. Maybe
put up a strip mall and take 1/2 of it for myself.
Oh wait...I'm supposed to be retired..LOL
Posted to rec.woodworking

All told it is 1800 sq ft. The side of the picture is about 800.
There's a room behind the wall where the sawblades are hanging.
The office is 10 x 12..a real big one..lol. The showroom for my
samples is about 10 x 20.
The east section is storage, but will become fabrication space.... and
I might enlarge the show area a bit.
I'll be okay for 2 more years then I will build somewhere again. Maybe
put up a strip mall and take 1/2 of it for myself.
Oh wait...I'm supposed to be retired..LOL

Nobody with an active brain remains retired very long unless they have a
very active hobby.

Much success to you in whatever route you take.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking
MB MB is offline

On Jan 19, 9:49*am, Robatoy wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:19*am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

I noticed a small cylindrical air cleaner hanging from the ceiling.
I'm looking to buy such a thing and I was wondering if that one is
effective. My shop area is quite small, about 15x15x8, so I'm looking
for a smallish unit.

Mitch

Posted to rec.woodworking

"MB" wrote in message
I noticed a small cylindrical air cleaner hanging from the ceiling.
I'm looking to buy such a thing and I was wondering if that one is
effective. My shop area is quite small, about 15x15x8, so I'm looking
for a smallish unit.

Too bad. Lee Valley had them on sale @$49 for several months but they're no
longer available. I almost bought one (without any place to put it) just
because it was such a good price.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...78&cat=1,42401

woodshop not Chigger Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 September 7th 08 12:50 AM
Woodshop Accidents k Woodworking 28 November 1st 07 08:35 AM
Woodshop in my Basement [email protected] Woodworking 25 January 19th 06 07:43 PM
Woodshop for less than $1,000?? [email protected] Woodworking 24 December 13th 05 04:36 PM
Calif to SC or GA woodshop? [email protected] Woodworking 7 October 16th 05 01:08 AM