Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Great day in the shop

Finally had time to spend in my shop!

I was able to add two more outlets and my first lighting circuit. The one
clamp-lamp just didn't cut it. I'll add a few more light fixtures this week.
The weather was great 65 +/- and the tunes were good thanks to Watson's
music thread.

At this rate the shop should be complete in a couple of years.

cm

Posted to rec.woodworking

cm wrote:
Finally had time to spend in my shop!

I was able to add two more outlets and my first lighting circuit. The one
clamp-lamp just didn't cut it. I'll add a few more light fixtures this week.
The weather was great 65 +/- and the tunes were good thanks to Watson's
music thread.

Sounds great!

At this rate the shop should be complete in a couple of years.

smirk

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 07:13:02 -0700, "cm" wrote:

Finally had time to spend in my shop!

I was able to add two more outlets and my first lighting circuit. The one
clamp-lamp just didn't cut it. I'll add a few more light fixtures this week.
The weather was great 65 +/- and the tunes were good thanks to Watson's
music thread.

At this rate the shop should be complete in a couple of years.

cm

Then what will you do with all your time and money????
Note - Workshops are NEVER complete.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"cm" wrote in
:

Finally had time to spend in my shop!

I was able to add two more outlets and my first lighting circuit. The
one clamp-lamp just didn't cut it. I'll add a few more light fixtures
this week. The weather was great 65 +/- and the tunes were good
thanks to Watson's music thread.

At this rate the shop should be complete in a couple of years.

cm

Just wanted to add a caution about switch and outlet height... Make sure
they're high enough that a piece of plywood will fit completely
underneath it.

I had a switch that failed soon after someone (not me) stacked some 4x8
sheets of masonite against the garage wall, paying no attention to the
switch on the wall.

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 07:13:02 -0700, "cm" wrote:

Finally had time to spend in my shop!

I was able to add two more outlets and my first lighting circuit. The one
clamp-lamp just didn't cut it. I'll add a few more light fixtures this
week.
The weather was great 65 +/- and the tunes were good thanks to Watson's
music thread.

At this rate the shop should be complete in a couple of years.

cm

Then what will you do with all your time and money????
Note - Workshops are NEVER complete.

Mine was complete yesterday. Today, not so much....

jc