Tom Watson

Default Great day in my wood shop

Suck my cock!

Swallow my white creamy cum.

Lick my balls. Eat my asshole.

Lick the cheese under the foreskin of my smelly penis.

**** me!

Unisaw A100

Tom Watson wrote:
Suck my cock!

Swallow my white creamy cum.

Lick my balls. Eat my asshole.

Lick the cheese under the foreskin of my smelly penis.

**** me!

Damn Tom! I didn't get to any of this when I visited your
shop last year.

sigh...

UA100
Dave Balderstone

In article , Unisaw A100
wrote:

Damn Tom! I didn't get to any of this when I visited your
shop last year.

Keeter, do you really *have* to quote the original post?

Didn't think so...

--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green
Unisaw A100

Dave Balderstone wrote:
Keeter, do you really *have* to quote the original post?

I like to be sure everything is kept in context.

Didn't think so...

Absolutely.

UA100
mttt

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...

In article , Unisaw A100
wrote:

Damn Tom! I didn't get to any of this when I visited your
shop last year.

Keeter, do you really *have* to quote the original post?

Didn't think so...

Four hysterical accuracy - absolutely!
It's an Internet thing...

Tom Watson

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:31:06 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Damn Tom! I didn't get to any of this when I visited your
shop last year.

sigh...

UA100

Now that trollbaby has turned his attention to me, I need a legal
opinion on this, Keeter.

Does this impersonation constitute probable cause - 'cause I'm
probably gonna get medieval on the little ****e if'n I get the chance.

(watson - who just got back from a week in the worst holiday inn
express in america, located in knoxville, tn - dirty room, half the
outlets didn't work, no internet connection - but who now has time to
call an old attorney friend who be workin' at the hague - just to
catch up a little, ya know - and maybe to ask how the locals feel
about some of the activities that have been going on in their
jurisdiction of late.)

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Charlie Self

Tom Watson writes:

(watson - who just got back from a week in the worst holiday inn
express in america, located in knoxville, tn - dirty room, half the
outlets didn't work, no internet connection -

Probably not the worst. Sounds about par for HIE. That comes under the heading
of, "Never again."

Charlie Self
"Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich." Napoleon Bonaparte