Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What is it with this place?

I broke my last coping saw blade about 2 months ago, and finally got around
to ordering replacements. They showed up a little after Thanksgiving, but by
then, I had already misplaced the saw. Yesterday, the saw popped up, still
minus its blade of course, in (of all places) the saws and blades drawer. So
where do you suppose the package of replacement blades are? I know I saw
them a few times in the past weeks while looking for something else, might
even have moved them aside to make space for something. Any of you guys seen
my saw blades?

If you are looking for a place to Buy and sell your used stuff andpromote your small business..here is the place to go busybeejoe Electronics Repair 0 July 20th 08 10:04 PM
This here place... Dave Balderstone Woodworking 4 January 18th 07 03:46 AM
Yet Another Place George Woodturning 0 October 20th 04 01:01 PM
Getting an RSJ into Place Rick Dipper UK diy 13 October 3rd 04 12:59 PM