Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default What is it with this place?

LD wrote:
"MikeWhy" wrote in message
I broke my last coping saw blade about 2 months ago, and finally
got
around to ordering replacements. They showed up a little after
Thanksgiving, but by then, I had already misplaced the saw.
Yesterday, the saw popped up, still minus its blade of course, in
(of all places) the saws and blades drawer. So where do you suppose
the package of replacement blades are? I know I saw them a few
times
in the past weeks while looking for something else, might even have
moved them aside to make space for something. Any of you guys seen
my saw blades?

No, but if you help me find the keys to my truck we can drive around
and look for them.

Hey, if you find them can one of you drive me to the optician so I can
get some new glasses to help me find my old ones?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)