Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Aftermarket fence for JWTS-10JF

I have a Jet JWTS-10JF table saw that I bought new in 1997. I would
like to replace the original fence with something better. What
aftermarket fences should I look at?

Thanks,

Chuck

Posted to rec.woodworking

"unclefuzzy" wrote in message
I have a Jet JWTS-10JF table saw that I bought new in 1997. I would
like to replace the original fence with something better. What
aftermarket fences should I look at?

Thanks,

Chuck

How about the Jet Exacta fence or the HTC fence.

Posted to rec.woodworking

unclefuzzy wrote:
I have a Jet JWTS-10JF table saw that I bought new in 1997. I would
like to replace the original fence with something better. What
aftermarket fences should I look at?

Thanks,

Chuck

Biesemeyer or one of the many clones.

Posted to rec.woodworking

T-square ones...

Keep an eye open on craigslist. New these can be pretty expensive.

The Jet Xacta would be my choice for the Jet saw, but others could work. I
suppose you could even get a Delta Unifence to work, but I'm just thinking
you might run into situations where the holes don't align, and you have to
drill holes into your saw, etc.

Where are you located?

I have a Delta Contractors saw I'm trying to sell with a Biesemeyer fence on
it..

http://www.halbleib.mesanetworks.net/ts/index.html

I think I'm asking a fair price -- $525

Here's just a fence alone..
http://denver.craigslist.org/tls/954056213.html

"unclefuzzy" wrote in message
I have a Jet JWTS-10JF table saw that I bought new in 1997. I would
like to replace the original fence with something better. What
aftermarket fences should I look at?

Thanks,

Chuck

Posted to rec.woodworking

Oh.. make sure you get the rails - back and front -- and the sliding fence.
There are 4 main parts to the t-square fence:

back rail
front rail
tube rail w/measure (it has a formal name I'm sure)
fence

l.net...