Posted to rec.woodworking

Default wood screws

to the guy asking about screws...get em at quikdrawers.com, they have
never failed me and the price is right.

hootie
Posted to rec.woodworking

Not quickscrews.com?

I saw these quick screws guys at the AWFS show a few years ago. They
had a big splashy booth with lots of hired booth babes. They were
giving out some cool gimmie or had a contest or something if you
signed up and gave your email address. Big mistake on my part. Now I
get like weekly emails with "quick screws" in the subjet line and they
are sent form some woman's email address. I worry about my girl friend
getting into my email box and wondering what type of action I am
involved in.

The other thing tha bugs me is how do all these guys with the
"enlargment" remedies, who send an email offer every few days, know
that I need there services? ;^)

BW

On Nov 20, 5:48*am, wrote:
to the guy asking about screws...get em at quikdrawers.com, they have
never failed me and the price is right.

hootie

Posted to rec.woodworking

SonomaProducts.com wrote:
Not quickscrews.com?

They may have a great product and great prices, but I'd never know.
Their website is so horrible, I gave up after a few minutes.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

SonomaProducts.com wrote:
Not quickscrews.com?

Well, I don't know about you but I prefere sloe comfortable screws.

snip

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Philip" wrote in message
took me all of about 1.5 minutes to navigate the website. But I did
use another 5 minutes registering and ordering 500 screws, saving
about 15 bucks over my rocklerpro

And when you get the order and use some of the screws, please report back to
let us know your opinion on the quality of said screws. No sense saving
piles of money if they're not up to snuff.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 20, 1:45*pm, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:

The other thing tha bugs me is how do all these guys with the
"enlargment" remedies, who send an email offer every few days, know
that I need there services? *;^)

Oh, come on, we all can use a little "enlargement" just ask her.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Well, I don't know about you but I prefere sloe comfortable screws.

Yeah, you and most every woman I've been with . . .

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 02:10:15 -0500, "Upscale"
wrote:

"Philip" wrote in message
took me all of about 1.5 minutes to navigate the website. But I did
use another 5 minutes registering and ordering 500 screws, saving
about 15 bucks over my rocklerpro

And when you get the order and use some of the screws, please report back to
let us know your opinion on the quality of said screws. No sense saving
piles of money if they're not up to snuff.

These are recex screws, one of the best screws on the market. I have
used them for many years. I don't think that paying less will make
them any less in quality. I might even think it makes them better.
JMO

Wood Screws JB Jumpback Woodworking 13 November 17th 08 06:03 PM
Wood screws that don't suck? Jeff Woodworking 14 December 16th 07 01:59 PM
Using sheet metal, particle board, or drywall screws in wood, and help finding source for black wood screws John2005 Woodworking 10 June 19th 06 04:35 PM
Loctite for wood screws? [email protected] Woodworking 9 April 29th 06 07:22 PM
Waxing Wood Screws Rolling Thunder Woodworking 47 November 15th 04 04:40 PM