Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Larry LaPrise

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is
worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went
unnoticed. Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey," died
peacefully at age 93.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They
put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

Hush...... You know it's funny.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 7, 3:23*pm, "Leon" wrote:
With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it *is
worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went
unnoticed. Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey," died
peacefully at age 93.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They
put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

Hush...... You know it's funny.

I like that... that's my kind of funny...
I also cracked up when I read that Joseph Barbera, from Hanna -
Barbera (of Yogi Bear fame) had passed away and that, on the way to
the funeral, they drove by the same building 14 times.

What's Become of Larry Jaques? Joe Gorman Woodworking 1 October 2nd 06 06:45 PM
Larry @ Woodsucker ? dgnolan Woodworking 0 December 28th 05 07:56 PM
Moe! Larry! Spam! JohnM Metalworking 0 May 24th 05 04:39 PM
THANK YOU Larry Jaques! Winston Metalworking 7 February 27th 05 02:43 AM
Larry Jaques? patrick mitchel Metalworking 6 December 21st 04 03:55 AM